Fyi: If you rep for Amazon, check your e-mail. The first 1000 affiliates your respond to their affiliate survey get $5 coupons to Amazon. The survey is a lengthy 63 questions, but you can move thru them pretty quickly.
    [SIZE=2]
    [B][URL=http://www.readydomains.com][color=blue]ReadyDomains.com[/color][/URL] - Premium domain names for sale. Your new domain is ready!
    [/B][/SIZE]

$5 for 63 questions is a ripoff, considering the amount of actual and real intelligence they are getting on their program.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

It's not the full 63 questions. Many are skipped depending on your answers to previous questions. Took me about 3 minutes to do the whole thing.

ABW Ambassador
    Haiko,

Your comments about $5 for 63 questions as being a ripoff is accurate, but it will more than provide for a statistically reliable database. Why should they pay more if they don't have to.

If you haven't seen the questions, it's pretty apparent they're looking at evaluating competing with AdSense.

http and a telephoto
    Yes, their list of "who do you promote" was quite short, with AllPosters, eBay and Adsense being high on the list. I told them in one comments section why I wouldn't promote posters from THEM when the other poster programs pay 25-30%.

I was happy to fill out the form and add my two cents. They rated lower in all categories than my top performing merchants, and if other affiliates give them accurate information maybe they will see why their associates are dropping like flies.

I especially liked the questions about how much time I spend on their program and how much I make compared to other programs.

And "I do this as a hobby" had me laughing.....

They were also interested in what we think about affiliates that cheat.

Interesting survey, long enough to be useful, in my opinion and short enough not to be annoying. Hope I get one of those $5 gift certificates!!!! LOL
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    $5 for 63 questions is a ripoff, considering the amount of actual and real intelligence they are getting on their program. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed

Bezos is cheap !

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread