Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XSitePro: $10 A Day GiveAway
    Come One Come All,

During the Entire Month of April... I will be giving away $10 each day to a random affiliate who's made a sale that day. I've got my trusty lottery hat and I'm watching those sales roll in already.

This is the real deal folks, just another fun way to make some quick bucks with XSitePro.

Once More for our new readers, XSitePro is an amazing web design tool that's all GUI driven with no advance knowledge of html or any other programming. It's so easy even your little kids can use it and we've had a few young ones make some kick butt sites!

The software sells for $197 and you get a nice 25% commission on all those sales. Along with XSitePro, We have XHeaderPro for $47 also with a 25% commission, that lets you choose from hundreds of headers to compliment any site you've got.

This is amazing software not only for your site visitors but affiliates can get a kick out of it as well.

Remember, I'm still taking requests for custom coupon codes, if you want em, I've got them, let me know!

So that's the Deal, Each Day, I'm going to pick a random affiliate who's driven a sale and give them $10, each and every day, including weekends!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

This should get me pumped into making some sales

Hello Guys!

I'd like to announce the first week's winners of the $10/Day Give Away!

4/1 Winner - Te*****.com
    4/2 Winner - ******deals.com
    4/3 Winner - *******pshot.com

Also take note of these stats! Who doesn't want to jump on this bandwagon!

I'd like to congratulate the first round of winners and best of luck to the rest of you!
    Last edited by Andy2.0; April 13th, 2010 at 02:11 PM.

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

More Winners!

Keep those sales rolling in guys, I've got tons of cash to give away!

04/12/2010 - m*******reviews.com
    04/10/2010 - ******deals.com
    04/09/2010 - *******pshot.com
    04/08/2010 - espaci**********.com
    04/04/2010 - *******pshot.com

A Very big thank you for all the support on the program and a big way to go for the winners!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread