Should I offer 2 tier?
    I have just launched an affiliate program with in house software and I am wondering if I should offer a 2 tier program.

I've read the rules but I am unclear as to how much information I can post here about my program. (Don't want to be accused of recruiting!).

Any thoughts?

ABW Ambassador
    No, offer the full commission to one affiliate, instead of splitting the money.

So, instead of offering 10% to tier 1 and 5% to tier 2, offer 15% or whatever you pay

Makes sense. I was thinking of offering an extra 5% on top of the regular 25% but I guess most affiliates prefer 1 tier so they feel they are getting the maximum commission.

Bratislava, Slovakia (European Union)
    in our affiliate program we pay up to 50% to affiliate and on top of that we pay extra 5% to 2nd tier

I know, it is not trend to have multi tier programs anymore, but e.g. in our case it works. e.g. one affiliate earns $400 - $700/month from 2nd tier commissions... he doesn't sell, but he is at least motivated to search for next affiliates for us

I think, that if you don't plan to make basic commissions smaller and if you want to pay 2nd tier on top of original commissions, you should try it.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial]Viktor Zeman[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [B][URL=]Quality Unit [/URL][/B] Founder and [B][URL=]Post Affiliate Pro[/URL][/B] developer

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread