how can i make my blog is good in search engines
    please i need any one to help me how to make my blog very useful to search engines to index it in search engines

thats it: technewws.blogspot.com
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 5th, 2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Unlinked

First of all your blog should have high quality content which is very relevant to the keywords you are targeting.
    You should also make sure that you do the proper on-page SEO, that is, targeted keywords in the meta title, meta description, and meta keywords. The article on each post or page should be about 500 words long and have 1% to 4% keyword density and should have the keyword in its title.
    To easily configure the on-page SEO of your posts and pages, you can use SEO plugins like All in One SEO Pack or Platinum SEO.
    Also make sure that your blog's privacy setting is set so that it is "visible to everyone, including search engines (like Google, Bing, Technorati) and archivers"
    Use a sitemap plugin that automatically submits your sitemap to search engines.
    And build backlinks to your blog through article marketing and social bookmarking.
    That's about it.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

In addition to what affilorama said, make sure that your content is original. A site will not get very far if you use content from other sites. Also, pick topics that people search for.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

It is found very disturbing when webmasters keep their blog commenting turned off. Now some has read your blog and want to make a comments then he would find the option turned off and it leads to discourage the visitor for participation.

You have to focus on SEO. It's a broad topic. I would recommend you to start learning it. Google SEO starter guide is a good place to start with. Just search and downloda the PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by skyguide View Post
    It is found very disturbing when webmasters keep their blog commenting turned off. Now some has read your blog and want to make a comments then he would find the option turned off and it leads to discourage the visitor for participation.
    Many webmasters/bloggers keep their commenting turned off because they get, oh, maybe a GAZILLION spam comments for every one or two real comments.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

Make an unique and fresh content and update it in a regular basis. Build quality backlinks with those sites that have a good PR in the Google search.You can try SEO techniques such as article marketing, forum posting, blog commenting,social media marketing etc to make good links.
    Submit your blogs url to famous search engine. It'll help you to enter your blog to result on search engine pages for the keywords you choose.
    Finally whatever you want to post on your site just maintain the regularity because every search engines love to give people the latest updates for what they are searching for.

simply submit your site to Google search and also other search engines. they may give you a code or a button just past it in your site or just bellow the 1st <body>.
    then wait for a few hrs and after crawling you will see your site in Search engines. without submitting the site map its not possible to get your site in Google.
    thanks

Write unique content on your blog, work on building backlinks from relative sites, such as forums, blogs. Also if you have a twitter account tweet your new blog this always works for me and I get indexed in that same day.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    Many webmasters/bloggers keep their commenting turned off because they get, oh, maybe a GAZILLION spam comments for every one or two real comments.

Gary
    I agree with you.But It is better to moderate the comments rather than losing the visitor interaction for it may affect the traffic from regular visitor.

Hi,

You could use offpage seo for your blog.

Like blog directories submissions and blog bookmarking.

Hope will help you with this.

Thanks,
    Doreen

By doing off page optimization (Directory, article, bookmarking , forum posting etc).

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post

Gary
    I believe it's for every ONE comment actually.

I think forum posting, blog commenting. article and directory submission are the techniques for this purpose.

In addition to what affilorama said, make sure that your content is original.

Closing thread. Has turned into spam magnet.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

17. Thanks From:

18. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread