Thread: Huge Bonus for Direct Gardening

Post Huge Bonus for Direct Gardening
    I had two requests of this merchant when we started working together.

1. We have to do something about the commisison
    2. We need a datafeed - it's being worked on!

I heard from many affiliates that $6 per transaction wasn't enough for them to be interested. It still works out to be an average of 10% per sale since the average order is $60, but I understand. So here's what we came up with, the first set of new terms since 2005 - a bonus tiered system until May 31. The next two months are the busiest times of the year for gardening so now is the time to get active.

Action Referral Period 45 day(s)
    Action Referral Occurrences Unlimited
    Commission $6.00 USD
    Locking Period - Standard Actions lock on the 10th of the month, unless extended.
    Performance Incentive
    For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $500.00 USD receive one time bonus of $100.00 USD.
    For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $10,000.00 USD receive one time bonus of $500.00 USD.
    For Total Sales Amount equal to or greater than $20,000.00 USD receive one time bonus of $1,000.00 USD.

This is for all affiliates and we have several that will earn a combined $1,600 for both months because they do that well in the program. Conversion is at 5% right now. It really isn't that hard to bring in $500 in sales for this program so you can easily hit that $100 bonus.

I'm also working on new banners and should have them soon along with the datafeed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Join Direct Gardening in CJ and I'll approve you asap.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

It's mid-April and we are hitting more than 5% conversion in this program. Sales are running 10% ahead of this time last year. Affiliates are crushing the previous records of this 10 year old CJ program!
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

These terms are expiring June 30. New performance incentive includes a $25 bonus for sales above $500 and $50 for sales above $1,000. Many affiliates will walk away with the total $75 combined bonus. New terms coming again for the fall rush so stay tuned.

The spring promotion brought in 30% more affiliate traffic than previous years. I would call this a HUGE Success and affiliates are very happy with the bonuses to be paid by CJ.
    Greg Hoffman

Performance incentives are ending for the winter in DirectGardening. Back to the old commission until about February when everyone is gearing up for spring gardening traffic. We gave away Tens of Thousands of dollars to affiliates since June. Sales were up close to 40% as a result. I smell a case study!
    Greg Hoffman

5. Newsletter Signup