Ok what one is best? Now i plan to contact each company to ask them if there program can do what i am wanting to be able to do on my site. I will provide them with a CAMTASIA look at my site and will show them exactly what I am after... this is the best way for me to explain it.. as then they can see and hear me... but whilst i create that camtasia thing and up it to the net... I want to find out from everyone what you think is the best out of the 3 programs

Traffic equalizer

Number1 position david cavanagh

traffic turbo charger

I will be buying 1 of these today..... its all going to come down to after each person has seen my site and what im trying to do, let me know wether or not there program can do it, and what there advantages are over the competitors program....

thanks

ABW Ambassador
    You should try all 3 and then let us know how it works out.

I've tried Traffic Equalizer, they have the best support via a very active forum. But there is another one out there called Ranking Power which I currently use. The support isn't as good as TE and there is a fair learning curve, but once you grasp how it works, your off....

Turbocharger and No#1 Position (both came out recently) are virtual knockoff's of Ranking Power. They have the same features, presented a little differently (copywrite and stuff you know). but the final results are the same.

Ranking Power, which came out last year, is the originator of this form of Optimization software. For my 2c worth, RankingPower3 is the best. RankingPower

Ah I don't need any of those... I'm doing great without any Advertising. Though I probably will start a Advertising campaign in couple months since my business is Growing

Later back to making more sites! Oh this is fun!

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, are those the programs where you enter a keyword or phrase and the program gets the content from the SEs, kinda like the capelinks thread? Other people's content, site titles and descriptions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mika:
    I've tried Traffic Equalizer, they have the best support via a very active forum. But there is another one out there called Ranking Power which I currently use. The support isn't as good as TE and there is a fair learning curve, but once you grasp how it works, your off....

Turbocharger and No#1 Position (both came out recently) are virtual knockoff's of Ranking Power. They have the same features, presented a little differently (copywrite and stuff you know). but the final results are the same.

Ranking Power, which came out last year, is the originator of this form of Optimization software. For my 2c worth, RankingPower3 is the best. http://www.rankingpower.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mika,

Id like to clarify some more about Traffic Turbocharger, and NO its not a "knock off" of Ranking power.

Some features that will make you see the difference.

1) Includes RSS feeds that are randomly rotated to provide relevant content and also ensure that each page is truly unique

2)5 Built in income streams ( PPC feeds and Amazon listings )

3) Built in Google adsense

4)Ability to cloak IP's to display ads to non advertizer countries

5) Built in Propreitary Novasoft Hover Ads

6) Built in Subswcriber co registration feature to boost your subscriber list

7) SEVEN Built in THEMES with two different page layout styles

NO more UGLY looking pages like those provided by others

Feature for feature Traffic Turbocharger is clearly the winner.

Just my 2 cents too.. not just because i coded the software but because it was developed on the experience i have had with my other sites and my SEO experimentation.

"Next Generation SEO Software That Generates Thousands Of Constantly-Updating, Content Rich Pages That Not Only Get You Top Placement on Search Engines,But Also Earn $$$ from FIVE Separate Income Sources!"

ABW Ambassador
    Hello, i'm new to this kind of stuff and was just wondering if the content Turbo Charger grabs from other sites, do those other sites give you permission for their content to be used on other sites? How does that work? Thanks.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    The programs that pull from search RSS feeds draw a lot of flames because some people do NOT expect (or want) their content to be syndicated.

Does Traffic Turbocharger use RSS feeds where ALL sources of the content have approved the syndication of their content? (Not just "approval" by some RSS-enabled search engine or other aggregator, but the true originators of the content.)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Trust types faster than me...

Hmmm ... waiting for answers to Leader's & Trust's questions ...

I read somewhere on the Internet that Google is dumping TE generated pages as fast as they find them.

They don't add any value, they're basically just junk pages.

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I read somewhere on the Internet that Google is dumping TE generated pages as fast as they find them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Virtually all of these "auto-generated" content pages, whether it be from javascript like SearchFeed or RSS like this program is, generally have a PR0 or are gray barred in Google. And can't blame Google for that - these pages are completely useless and a true definition of search engine

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    The programs that pull from search RSS feeds draw a lot of flames because some people do NOT expect (or want) their content to be syndicated.

Does Traffic Turbocharger use RSS feeds where ALL sources of the content have approved the syndication of their content? (Not just "approval" by some RSS-enabled search engine or other aggregator, but the true originators of the content.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leader:

I'm not even interested in making this an argument but the ignorance of people about RSS feeds and syndicated publishing makes me post this or else i would have ignored this as ramblings of ignorants..

Reuters.. one of the foremost authorities in press and media coverage publishes its reportings as RSS feeds that are syndicated by media worldwide.

All news agencies syndicate this content.

One simple question

I don't know where you base your ideas that sites that pull RSS feeds draw "flames"...

Perhaps your idea of syndication is misplaced but the very basis for providing RSS feeds is to be able to distribute your content in a seamless media..no strings attached... as long as copyrights are not violated and content isn't changed.

An RSS feed delivery is published without modifying the content hence its a replication of content as created to be delivered.( I agree if any person modifies it prior to delivery its a copyright violation)

Its not like you would publish proprietery confidential info via a RSS feed.

Heck if i didn't want my content syndicated why would i waste my time creating an RSS feed??? SYNDICATION.... thats the keyword folks..

It not my place, nor do i have the time to talk about SEO and RSS here as people dont understand the very essence that RSS was created for..

Cheers
    Satya

Leverage RSS To Earn You $$$

ABW Ambassador
    "It not my place, nor do i have the time to talk about SEO and RSS here as people dont understand the very essence that RSS was created for.."

http://www.trafficturbocharger.com/

It kinda seems like that's what you're talking about all over your site.

Novasoft--

You're a cocky one!!

Actually it's YOU that seems ignorant. Not about what RSS is for, but about the pitches that have been used for how some software works.

MY OWN opinion about real, authorized syndication is not misplaced. I KNOW that RSS is supposed to be for the intentional syndication of content, by the content owner. I'm quite aware of the concept.

I was just reporting on the reception certain software got, not stating my own personal opinion.

As for why that software got flamed: A while ago some sites appeared using what were obviously search engine listings for their own SEO. I checked around and found that some softwares were claiming these results come from RSS feeds provided by search engines.

The problem is, those search-engines use snippets from the web pages that appear on the search results pages.

Some webmasters have flamed that usage of the search-engine RSS feeds, because they didn't give permission for the snippets of their content to be used or syndicated. The search engines were basically doing unauthorized syndication of those snippets, in the opinion of the webmasters.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't know where you base your ideas that sites that pull RSS feeds draw "flames"... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See above. BTW if you had been on this board for more than 2 seconds before making assumptions and opening your yap, you wouldn't have had to ask--you'd have KNOWN what brought about the flames that were directed at some sites that used search results to compete against the people in those results.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Perhaps your idea of syndication is misplaced <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. But you assuming that it is, IS. You just show your ignorance of fairly recent ABW events with such statements.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 3) Built in Google adsense

4)Ability to cloak IP's to display ads to non advertizer countries
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean cloaking in order to display Google AdSense where the advertiser has specified geographic location other than where it is actually being viewed?

If I were an advertiser, I sure wouldn't want my ads being displayed where I had specified NOT to have them displayed.

And if it's AdSense that's being displayed where it shouldn't be displayed, I would be very worried about having AdSense revoked for those sites.
    Video Marketing Success eBook -- co-written by webmarm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leader:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is where you are wrong.The software that had issues with people threatenting copyright suits was because that software displayed search results drawn from search engines and NOT RSS feeds. So what this software did was screen scrape search engine result pages which is quite different from using RSS feeds...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Some webmasters have flamed that usage of the search-engine RSS feeds, because they didn't give permission for the snippets of their content to be used or syndicated. The search engines were basically doing unauthorized syndication of those snippets, in the opinion of the webmasters.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats a "Search Engine RSS feed"?? Search engines provide search results, RSS is a xml based format to publish content. Search engines do not provide search results in RSS format, PPC Search engine providers do.

If you dont want your content syndicated dont publish an RSS feed and advertize about it.

Syndicating an RSS feed after asking permission! how absurd. This assumption defeats the very basis of RSS.

By the very act of providing an RSS feed the publisher is giving you the right to syndicate his content.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You just show your ignorance of fairly recent ABW events with such statements.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not a regular at this forum so i really wouldnt know about your "recent ABW events"

Cheers

Nova

PS about being cocky, i guess you are not a saint either

Get the Free Email Course "RSS Riches" and learn how to use RSS to get high search engine rankings and monetize your website

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>PS about being cocky, i guess you are not a saint either <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I'm not humble at all either LOL!

I was more just making an observation with that comment. I'm not all that offended because I know how *I* respond when I see something that strikes *me* as ignorant!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is where you are wrong.The software that had issues with people threatenting copyright suits was because that software displayed search results drawn from search engines and NOT RSS feeds. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I thought I saw some of those softwares advertising that they used RSS feeds. But when I looked at their demo page it was really search results.

I just looked at their ad page again and realize I misinterpreted it. It says "Click the link taking you to our new Ranking Blog feature and enter data from content feeds."

I had figured that their remark meant RSS feeds since it said "blog" and "content feeds." I'd been reading that blogs can generate RSS content feeds so I thought that's what he was talking about.

It looks like that guy's software ad page is full of BS, though, because what his other pages have is search results with a crummy box for himself on top. I don't know what engine the results are coming from.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Syndicating an RSS feed after asking permission! how absurd. This assumption defeats the very basis of RSS. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know! But from the recent threads (and you realize that threads don't always have 100% accurate data) it seemed that someone might have stolen a bunch of content, and then put the stolen content into a feed. In other words, that it was being syndicated by the thief and not by the originator.

But if the other softwares are scraping the SE results that would explain what's happening.

I wanted to have that issue cleared up due to the rumors/reports that have been floating around ABW.

I've found that it's dangerous to dismiss most ABW rumors without checking them out. Some of the rumors are wrong (or BS), but some of the most weird ones have turned out to be right.

Actually I like the idea of your software a lot, for the most part. I'm not excited about the IP spoofing even though it can be turned off. I've done PPC advertising in the past so I have a bias against features that can result in dud clicks.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>By the very act of providing an RSS feed the publisher is giving you the right to syndicate his content. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is 100% wrong.

Many people have RSS feeds so RSS readers can be used, also many people have restrictions on the syndication of their feed for non-commercial use only, which your product seems to ignore.

Your assertion is like saying, there is no copyright on the web, because once you publish it on the web, it is all fair game. And that is wrong and irresponsible.

Though I do like the style of your page, all one long page centered... were do I always see that style? Your product comparison to brand X and Y? Priceless.

I also like you have these two in the same box.

"5 Ways to boost your Google Page Rank"
    "Sneaky way to leverage Google Adsense and earn Upton $10 a click."

Yeah, google rewards sneaks and cheats.

The testimonials? Everyone should look up the definition for "log rolling"

But hey everyone, go with this stuff, don't let common sense stop you.

Chet

HMMM

I knew it sounded too good to be true...

ABW Ambassador
    But leader, this is not to say all RSS feed products are invalid, there are some great scripts we use. But you need to make sure to get permission first, and use it in a manner that is not just to be an SE tool.

An example snippet of terms from yahoo
    "Yahoo! News is now offering the following feeds in the RSS format. The feeds are free of charge to use for individuals and non-profit organizations for non-commercial use."

Their suggested use:
    "Using a program known as a News Aggregator to collect, update and display RSS feeds
    Incorporating RSS feeds into weblogs "

Now, what about commercial weblogs? We had traded emails with them when this first rolled out and decided we were not allowed to use their feeds directly.

But RSS feeds can be great (or their tricky cousin, google favorite, Atom).

We even syndicate some of our own content, including on one site, people actually syndicate straight links to our affiliate links for free (make sure you get the approval of the program before you do this).

But I do question this software, novasoft also makes messgener popup blocking software - which... well lets be honest, doesn't give me a warm feeling.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    I wouldnt touch most of these products with a barge pole.

I just think it's laughable that someone would actually call this "Optimization software".

Anyone with ANY internet amrketing experience at all will recognize spamming tools when they see them.

The good news is...the google adsense team now stomps on the sites using these things (tested jsut yesterdy...less than 24 hours after being reported...his site go bye, bye), So...if a "competitor" has snuck his way above your site in the serps by spamming eith one of these automated doorway generators, just report it to the adsense team, as they move alot faster then a general spam report does.

In fact, google recently added a clause to their adsense TOS that specifically covers content used without permission.

Frankly, I hope my competitors DO start using these things, as they won't last long

That site must have been doing something serious to get that fast result. For instance that IP cloaking fraud that this software enables.

But that brings up a good point.

The software needs to be BULLETPROOF!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> In fact, google recently added a clause to their adsense TOS that specifically covers content used without permission.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS part is good. (Really good, not sarcastic.)

ABW Ambassador
    Wow, I just checked and it is there. nice. They must have had so many complaints over this recent tactic, they put it in writing.

Yay for google.

Chet

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread