Thread: Sydney's Closet on PopShops

Thumbs up Sydney's Closet on PopShops
    We are working on making the datafeed for Sydney's Closet more detailed but the basic feed is now live on PopShops.

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with PopShops.com so you can promote our products and deals using the award-winning API and ShopBuilder from PopShops.com. With PopShops, you keep 100% of your commissions.

Get 10% off!
    We have secured an exclusive 10% discount on any PopShops.com premium plan! Don't forget to enter discount code ‘SYDNEYSCLOSET10’ when you sign up. This exclusive code gives you 10% off any plan for as long as you are on that plan. You still will get any pre-paid plan discount and the 30-day free trial with this discount.

Build a custom solution with our products If you have technical resources, you can plug directly into the PopShops Data Pack deals and products database with Search API and build the custom solution that suits your site. If you are non-technical, you can easily build and customize your shop, then copy and paste a couple lines of code from PopShops. PopShops dynamically keeps the product images, prices, availability, and more up to date in your shop. Your site visitors will be able to browse through our entire catalog and find exactly what they are looking for, without leaving your website.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Sydney's Closet had a $1,500 day today from affiliate sales! Did I mention it's still primetime prom dress season????
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Greg,
    I have brought this up before but you have not addresses it, I would promote Sydney's Closet but they promote an affiliate site on every page "sowhatif . com" why would any decent affilite help promote and allow another affiliate site to steel their afiliate sales???

I also just decided to check out the owner of that affiliate site and it is is either just found out that it is owned by Sydneys Closet or and employee of Sydneys Closet, either way they are more then likely stealing commisions from other affiliates.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Greg,
    I have brought this up before but you have not addresses it, I would promote Sydney's Closet but they promote an affiliate site on every page "sowhatif . com" why would any decent affilite help promote and allow another affiliate site to steel their afiliate sales???

I also just decided to check out the owner of that affiliate site and it is is either just found out that it is owned by Sydneys Closet or and employee of Sydneys Closet, either way they are more then likely stealing commisions from other affiliates.
    Sowhatif.com is owned by Sydney's Closet and they use it as an affiliate site. The owner uses Shareasale tracking from sowhatif to Sydney's Closet to monitor traffic. Any commissions earned from sowhatif are set at $0 and we typically only see one sale a month from that site, while we see hundreds from our affiliate partners. I have asked that the link from Sydney's Closet to Sowhatif be removed but the decision has not been made yet. I will bring it up again.
    Greg Hoffman

Monday April 12 finished out to be a $1,900 day for affiliate sales in Sydney's Closet. Average Sale $250.
    Greg Hoffman

Greg,

The merchant has decided to remove the link to the affiliate site from every page on Sydney's Closet. I'm very excited about this and I hope you are too! Now let's get cracking on selling prom season dresses. Let me know if you need anything. Here is the signup link: Sydney's Closet on Shareasale.
    Greg Hoffman

Thanks Greg
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Thanks Greg
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    Greg Hoffman

I went went to sign up, But guess what that still have their own affiliate site "SoWhatIf" Link/Banner on every page!!!

I guess they care more about overwritting affiliate cokies then anything else!!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    The merchant has decided to remove the link to the affiliate site from every page on Sydney's Closet. I'm very excited about this and I hope you are too! Now let's get cracking on selling prom season dresses. Let me know if you need anything. Here is the signup link: Sydney's Closet on Shareasale.
    What happened? The link is on the home page. I didn't look at other pages.

So the merchant removed the link to the affiliate site, and then added it back?

The merchant made the decision to remove the links but as of 4/15 they are temporarily in between programmers so the change has not been implemented yet. The new programming team starts next week and the link removal is a top priority.
    Greg Hoffman

Outsourced Program Manager
    About T-minus 60 days before Junior and Senior proms.

Perfect time to promote.

Regards,
    Chris
    -

Chris Thompson - [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Bordeaux Marketing Group[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Affiliate Program Management[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Online Marketing Strategy[/URL]
    Check us out on our Facebook Fan Page at -
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117[/URL]

13. Newsletter Signup