Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Anyone Have a Norwalk Juicer?
    We recently bought a cheap juicer for juicing fruits and vegetables. It seems that most juicers you find at target/walmart are not that good. Our juicer gives you about 5% of the enzymes. The next upgrade is a Champion juicer that gives you about 15% of the enzymes. Now the BEST juicer out there is something called a Norwalk Juicer. You get 60% of the enzymes from the vegetables/fruits you juice using this one. The problem is that it's $2400 new.

I found a used one on eBay for $1200. Does anyone have one of these juicers? I wonder if it's worth it.

www (dot) norwalkjuicers (dot) com

Sounds like marketing hype to me.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Yea, I agree with Michael. I would google for some reviews, but that seems like a lot for a juicer.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Forget about the juicer and get a good solid blender instead.

This way you are not just using the liquids from the fruits and veggies but also getting the fiber and nutrients that come with other parts that you would be throwing out with the juicer.

My SIL just got her juicer about two months ago. Was told by her doctor to use a blender instead. So after one month of using, she returned it, got her money back and bought a heavy duty blender.

We walked into her kitchen and found out she got the same blender that we got from Costco when they were having a promotion couple of years back. Darn good blender and blends anything. My hubby makes a blends of all sorts of veggies and fruits to drink every day. I am not so good about it but will make one of those more conventional smoothies for the kids and I. Check them out (www) vitamix (dot) com we paid about $400

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Sounds like marketing hype to me.
    This.

It also sounds like a stomach virus.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Yeah the Vitamix is great. I very skeptic about Montel Williams (who buys from an infomercial) health master blender but a friend of mine got it and loves it and I have sampled the finished product. Great blender and awesome product.
    Vitamix is definitely the tops but health master is not too shabby either.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Searching to see what others were saying about it, I found this to be a very non-biased analysis:

http://www.juicefeasting.com/LinkCli...d=194&mid=1495

You might check the prices on a couple of the other highly-rated juicers in the study.

Also, from what I read in that, I would suspect that most blenders would kill many of the enzymes as well.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    That's good reading Michael, thanks.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread