OK, so this is just the front end. Not joinable but check it out, shoot me some feedback either way if you don't mind.

Profitopolis - Your Free Traffic Trade Community

If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up anytime.

can't get "more info" -- is there a ratio involved?

You'll have a referral link and youll send us traffic however you decide. We'll have banners you can use, you can do a text link, exit traffic popup...etc. however you decide to generate traffic to us is up to you. Once it is actually joinable we will eventually have 8 to 10 different free info sites that you can choose where to send traffic to and which site you'd like to recieve traffic from. Once we launch next monday, we will have 3 of those sites ready to choose from. Once you send us your first hit, we turn your link on and you will be able to recieve traffic from Profitopolis. There is no ratio, you send us traffic we reciprocate it. Now it will never be an even ratio. Often times your return traffic will be greater than the traffic you send us. If you are a top 20 referrer, your destinations site will be listed as a top referer on each of our sites.

Its seems like a pretty neat concept. I have been distant from topsites... list but this sounds a little different and interesting. Once all of the bugs are out I will give it a whirl!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread