Adding A Bonus Package To An Affiliate Program
    Hi

I have a couple of affiliate membership programs that I am trying to promote - have got the main domain name with the word 'bonus' at the end ie www.thenameoftheprogrambonus.(extension)

I have got the bonus products together and so my question is
    What is the best way to promote the bonus product so that the potential buyer can only access the bonus after they have purchased the program

or am I better to offer the bonus on the site and hope they click through and buy (which I'm sure is not the best way)

At the moment I am asking them to return to my site and send me a copy of their receipt number but I'm sure that some people will give me a false one - how to I verify a sale from a particular person?

Many thanks in advance of the advice

Karen

forgot to say that one of the programs pay out on every second customer ie first sale goes to vendor second to me so I don't think I can even 'see' every first sale or can I?

If you're using a trademark in the domain name, you better make sure you have permission from the trademark owner. Most don't allow that.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi Michael,

No, I have no issues with this problem in both these cases. Both merchants are happy for affiliates to use their name like this and I have also notified both of my chosen domain name. I will just use trust at the moment that buyers will be honest with their receipt number until/unless I can figure out an alternative method to do this.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread