ChecksUnlimited Site Having Issues
    Today man there are weird things happening with Checksunlimited website it keeps going skewed, displaying incorrectly and at times pages not even loading..

not good when your sending folks over there

Anyone else notice it? Its going crazy over on that site. You go under personal checks and click on any menus and either they dont load, or they just sit loading or they display skewed...

ABW Ambassador
    I just went to the site, and it took forever to load the home page

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I just went to the site, and it took forever to load the home page
    Yep there site is having continual ongoing issues, I have emailed them twice and still there site is not running smooth, some days its down, some days its up but barely loading and then other times it works but very slow.

I think its time they fired their webmaster and got a new system

Quote Originally Posted by easylife View Post
    Yep there site is having continual ongoing issues, I have emailed them twice and still there site is not running smooth, some days its down, some days its up but barely loading and then other times it works but very slow.

I think its time they fired their webmaster and got a new system
    Don't worry, C/U is too large and solid of a company to let things slide too far. Instead of "firing" a webmaster - they just bought Custom Direct, a very large checks manufacturing company, plant and all, for just under $100 Million. Custom Direct, Inc. (CDI) is the parent company of the 4Checks Affiliate Program on the Google Affiliate Network.

C/U used to be quite active here at ABW and I know their OPM still keeps an eye on things here. So I believe you'll get a response very soon.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Yeah last night I was checking out what they have for "inspirational" designs and they have Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and a few other oddball entries in there.

As for prospects of response from their AM, I wouldn't count on hearing from him unless he's here to beat his drum about something.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    I was checking out what they have for "inspirational" designs and they have Harley-Davidson Motorcycles and a few other oddball entries in there.
    I know quite a few people who would consider Harley-Davidson to be inspirational.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    I know quite a few people who would consider Harley-Davidson to be inspirational.
    I have a couple of friends with Harleys - so I agree that's a fair statement. On another note, I have been thinking about including "golf" checks in the inspirational/religious categories. When my Dad was still with us he often said that he "did more praying on a golf course than in church."
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

in the inspirational/religious categories
    Well where's the coffee-themed checks then. Bill you're slipping! :P
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread