ABW Ambassador
    New "Diamond" Pass?
    I see a Diamond Pass for ASE10 which is priced $1000 additional to Platinum Pass. The difference seems to be Express Checkin?. I am wondering if the checkin includes the hotel stay ... If not, I am puzzled why there is such a huge price difference!.

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm .. I see one more difference. DVDs of recorded sessions!
    I guess I prefer watching videos online over paying $1000 for DVDs!

Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals View Post
    I guess I prefer watching videos online over paying $1000 for DVDs!
    I may be wrong but I seem to recall that the videos are NOT made available online. You might want to check to be sure.
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    I see a Diamond Pass for ASE10 which is priced $1000 additional to Platinum Pass. The difference seems to be Express Checkin?. I am wondering if the checkin includes the hotel stay ... If not, I am puzzled why there is such a huge price difference!.
    Diamond passes get their company logo on their name badge, Express Checkin at the conference, and DVDs of all all recorded session videos.

Otherwise, streaming videos are available for 6 months after the conference for attendees that get access to them.

Details on each pass type are at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/register/.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSupSvc View Post
    I may be wrong but I seem to recall that the videos are NOT made available online. You might want to check to be sure.
    John - they are available to Gold and Platinum attendees via a private login access. See Shawn's response above.

I see that the videos are available for 6 months only ... but one can always burn these videos and keep them on a DVD?, although I never felt the need to do that!

I see that the videos are available for 6 months only ... but one can always burn these videos and keep them on a DVD?, although I never felt the need to do that!
    The streaming videos from the latest conferences are not made available to download.

We do post them publicly a while later (2008 videos are going up now) to stream or download at http://affsum.blip.tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Collins View Post
    Diamond passes get their company logo on their name badge, Express Checkin at the conference, and DVDs of all all recorded session videos.
    Awesome new feature! I think I saw one of those at ASW10.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Has anyone actually used the diamond pass and is it actually worth the price? I missed ASW and it looks like I might to miss the next one. (Moving to Europe!!!) If it's worth the price, I'll definately consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by InfoScout View Post
    Has anyone actually used the diamond pass and is it actually worth the price? I missed ASW and it looks like I might to miss the next one. (Moving to Europe!!!) If it's worth the price, I'll definately consider it.
    The Diamond pass is new for Affiliate Summit East 2010.

Previously, there are only Silver, Gold, and Platinum passes.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    A little off topic, but can non-attendees still access the online videos?

Every time there is a conference I have something come up. For the past year I have had two weddings I have been in, a funeral, family vacation and now this one lands right around my baby's due date.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmWilliam View Post
    A little off topic, but can non-attendees still access the online videos?
    If you purchase a Gold pass (currently $279), you will get access to the videos about a month after the conference.

Otherwise, they are not made publicly available for quite a while later - we post older ones on the Affiliate Summit blog - latest ones are about 3 years old.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread