My Dead Blog

I built a new blog weeks ago, concerning software advertising ,articles on it are updated frequently,but there no one to visit. Why?
    Do you have any methods to get more traffics on my blog?

You should update your blog regularly and try to add fresh contents on blog.
    Add your blog on blog search engines. Try to create a attractive picture of your blog.
    Add your blog in top lists.
    Write comments on other people blogs because people feel much pleasure on comments and they definitely click on your link. Post comment on other people comments.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Are the articles from a directory? If so, then they would be considered duplicate content if other sites feature the same articles.

Have you submitted your blog to directories?

Do any other sites link to your site?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

15 years and counting
    At the beginning it was easy to have a new blog on top of the search engines. Now, it seems like everybody is using a blog (including spammers) and it's nearly impossible to get good ranking, fast. What platform are you using? WP, others...
    I noticed also that Google seems to put new blogs in a sandbox for a while.
    You have to work hard on optimization and use good SEO methods.

Could be something simple as far as traffic, too. If it's a WordPress blog, by default now when you install WP it is set to privacy. You need to make sure you go in under "Settings" and "Privacy" and make CERTAIN you have selected the button for "I would like my blog to be visible to everyone, including search engines (like Google, Bing, Technorati) and archivers."

You'd be surprised the number of bloggers out there using WP who fail to check this setting. Might be one answer?
    Generate more fake news.

I agree with writerguy. That would probably be it. Have you checked if your blog is indexed on the search engines? If it's not then it definitely is the privacy setting.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Here is the setting:

The latest WP blog I set up did not default to this so perhaps they have this sorted out now.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

It took me months to realize that a couple of my blogs had privacy settings that were set to off. Every day I would check google to see if I had been indexed thinking I just needed to be patient! LOL! Why does WP use this as a default setting?
    Dr. Marie runs an [URL="http://www.askavetquestion.com"]online vet advice[/URL] site which offers [COLOR=RED]25% commission[/COLOR] to all affiliates.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread