Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ChecksUnlimited.com invites you to Earnings Unlimited, write your own paycheck!
    Hello team,

Just a quick note to thank you for an amazing Q1 and to announce that we are running the Earnings Unlimited promotion again for the next 2 weeks.

It was very successful when we ran it last November and lot's of affiliates made tons of extra money. We are going to run it again now in April, here are the details.

Checks Unlimited - Q2 Earnings Unlimited Promotion

From April 15 - April 30, 2010 you will earn an additional $2.00 per sale on top of your regular affiliate commissions for every sale you make over your March 15 - March 30, 2010 sales. We want to make this promotion simple and profitable for you.

Here is an example so you understand how it works:

1) You generated 1,000 sales during the period of March 15 - March 30.

2) During the period of April 15 - April 30, you generate 1,500 sales.

3) You will earn an additional $2.00 per sale for the additional 500 sales generated during the qualifying promotional period, April 15 - April 30, 2010.

4) You make an extra $1,000.00, (500 sales x $2.00) in commissions for the period of April 15 - April 30, 2010, this is in addition to your regular commissions.

The more sales you generate, the more you can earn. You will get $2.00 for each sale, the amount of the sale or number of sales doesn't matter!

Unlimited Earning Potential!

The question is, are you willing, able and ready to take advantage of this exciting, unlimited, write your own paycheck promotion?

This promotion has no earning limits, you can basically write your own paycheck if you want to.

We want to give you an opportunity to earn as much as possible so that you have a successful and profitable Q2. Please feel free to contact me at 305-785-4524 or by email if you have any questions.

To your success,
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; April 14th, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Did the bonuses go out for this yet?
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms View Post
    Did the bonuses go out for this yet?
    Trish,

Im sure they have but let me double check on this for you with SAS ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hey Andy, Great news for you guys! Congrats! I've been trying to get a hold of you for a bit now. Give me a call please! 305-775-****

(edited for your privacy)
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 8th, 2010 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clikio.com View Post
    Hey Andy, Great news for you guys! Congrats! I've been trying to get a hold of you for a bit now. Give me a call please! 305-775-****

(edited for your privacy)
    Got your message, will get back to you later today

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread