Lifelock is Awesome
    All to often we see complaints about merchants here at abestweb. But, I have sold lifelock products for a year and for their appreciation they sent me 5 one year passes. My family and friends will really appreciate this! I just locked in mine. Pretty cool!
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

ABW Ambassador
    They sent everybody 5 passes, whether or not you have had any sales.

Remember these free signups auto renew after a year. Its just marketing. Get some more paying customers by offering the 1st year free.

Wired March 9, 2010: Lifelock Dinged $12 Million for Deceptive Business Practices

In fact, Lifelock CEO Davis was the victim of identity theft in 2007 when a thief used his widely advertised Social Security number to obtain a $500 loan in Davis’ name.
    Just sayin'.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

oh thought I was special.

That law suite was overturned. With, all big companies out there someone at sometime is going to sue someone. It is just the way it works. So many haters out there.
    [URL=http://www.the-best-web-hosting-service.com/]Best Web Hosting Service[/URL] [COLOR=Blue]- Quality Reviews![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    That law suite was overturned. .
    I don't think so, but I could be mistaken. Here's what I can found. Could you point me to information regarding the suit being overturned?

Quote Originally Posted by silver93350 View Post
    With, all big companies out there someone at sometime is going to sue someone. It is just the way it works. So many haters out there.
    It appears that Lifelock is no stranger to lawsuits. This particular suit was brought by 35 separate states.

And I'm a lover, not a hater. Peace.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

lol, not you being a hater rematt, these people that sue for each and everything. Hell, you look at someone wrong these days someone will try to sue you. So much of that goes on; it makes me sick. For instance, the lady that sued McDonald's because she got hot coffee on herself. Got a couple million for that! Coffee is hot don't be an idiot..lol.

As far as the story on it being overturned was something on Hubpages. I don't remember the url, but it was really interesting, because it was dedicated to debunking all these law suites against them.

Not sure about a lawsuit by customers but this WLS story from last month makes me thing.

March 9, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A company that ran commercials guaranteeing protection from identity theft has reached a settlement in Illinois and 34 other states after their ads were found to be misleading.

Lifelock promised consumers complete protection against all forms of identity theft. However, the Federal Trade Commission and attorneys general from 35 states found the company did not deliver on that claim, while charging customers $10 a month. The result is a $12 million settlement which was announced in Chicago Tuesday.
    As for Todd Davis, the CEO of Lifelock who plastered his Social Security number on the side of the truck-- after the commercials aired, he became a victim of identity theft.
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

Wow, maybe I was wrong about them! Oh well, I am just an affiliate

State Attorney Generals
    State Attorney Generals are like ambulance chasers. Trying to make a buck for their states and a reputation for themselves.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I did pretty well when they first came out but dropped out after the market got flooded. I was one of the first who was authorized to do PPC. Then things changed real fast.

So, is Lifelock a good product or not?
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

On a personal note... I was going to sign up with Lifelock this week. The first contact I had with customer service was not reassuring.

Anyone have a personal fav in the industry?

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread