what is the best option??
    i am a newbie in the field of internet marketing.. i have read a lot about seo and internet marketing.. but the only problem is that i dont have any money to start with.. i cant even buy a domain name.. and i have got six months before the start of my first job..

so i need to start earning some money before my job so that i could drop it..

i just wanted to know what all i can do.. and what will be the best way to earn money online..

i have thought of promoting clickbank products by artcle marketing,video marketing,classifieds sites like craigslist.. by making free blogger blogs with proper keyword research and seo optimization.. by social networking sites like facebook, twitter, myspace and all.. and at the same time i should be earning with adsense ads on my free blogs..

so guys what do you think.. am i going in the right direction.. is it gonna work.. i want some suggestions and other methods to make enough money online to quit my job..

i have six months and the clock is ticking..please help me..

is there something you know enough about to be able to write about? a vocation? a hobby?

set up a blogger blog and sign up for adsense. sign up for affiliate programs that offer merchandise that would be a good fit to link to from relevant articles. if your content is unique (your own), then the traffic will come.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Craiglist does not allow affiliate links. Stick to articles and blogging/AdSense. Unless you are extremely talented and work very long hours, do not plan to generate a lot of income in 6 months. Especially with no domain.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    You don't have an extra $7-$11 to buy a domain name?

Ah... but a domain name will need to be hosted. So, let's be realistic on minimum money outlay.... $10 domain name.... $10 monthly hosting.... (do they require several months in advance?)... and then Wordpress on his site FREE. But, timing is still the issue... 6 months? Not much to be generated in that time even if he puts out tons of original content... correct?

Affiliate marketing is a business. If you aren't serious enough about it to put a little money in to get started you will not get far. Too many merchants and networks will decline your application if they can't see what kind of work you can do. It is possible to get started with a small budget but you will not see success and a living income in 6 months with no investment.

Starting from no domain/no host/no investment, most affiliates take much longer than 6 months to generate enough commissions to get a check, let alone enough to quit a job.

You are asking a lot, considering you are not able/willing to put forth a small financial commitment towards your success. Even so, why not get started anyway? The worst that can happen is that you'll have a six-month start under your belt, and when you're working, you can get a domain and hosting and be that much closer to your dream.

If you can write, then take on online writing jobs. Many sites take on freelance writers and the only investment you need to make is time, talent, and effort (well, apart from the costs of getting online, of course).
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread