Pepperjam stopped paying me
    My Network Manage keeps telling me they are asking their third party processor what is going on, but then she never gets back to me with any real information. My payment report on their site says they made 6 ACH payments that I never got. Haven't got an ACH payment from them since January.

Also, other than contacting my Network Manage, the support on pepperjam is completely useless, when I use their support form they give me replies that have nothing to do with my question like this was their last reply to me: "You are able to log-in and get started." I have no idea what they are talking about because I was always able to log in.

Well, I finally got the phone number of someone higher up today, so maybe I'll actually get my money

This happened to me too, and I missed several pay cycles. Was told to "fix" my bank routing info a few of times, as if I could have possibly made a typo on that once, let alone twice. The story was that "the payment processor said they sent the payment but it came back from your bank". Ummmmm how did it get to my bank then? I think their "payment processor" is either having issues that they aren't willing to admit to, and that they are lying to Pepperjam about it.

Once I changed my payment method back to check-by-mail, I got paid on the next cycle.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

I verified my account number and routing numbers they confirmed it matched. And my bank said they rejected nothing. You are right about their "payment processor" having issues. This wasn't the first problem I had with them. They also sent me 1099's with the wrong info, the only thing right on them was my address.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Keep calling, try different numbers and different departments until someone realizes you want to get paid now.

I hate when networks do this. Send you around in circles. Just cut the BS.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Well I back where I started, pepperjam said they would call me back yesterday with some answers, and today they don't answers the phones.

ABW Ambassador
    Shimmy, check your PM, you can try my network manager.

Thanks, will try

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread