I was doing a search for something unrelated to jewelry, woodworking actually and this came up [URL Removed] I took a look at it and it looked just like those other cookie stuffer sites. I don't know if this really ids a cookie stuffer maybe someone can tell me but I do know it is a Linkshare merchant that is being used. http://www.allejewelry.com
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    No auto cookie setting here that I see.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Just a keyword link stuffer making quick template pages probably doing only SEO/SEM marketing. Absolutely nothing on any page for the shopper seeking specific jewelry type items from search terms as this affiliate could give a crap about focusing the shopper to specific jewelry carried by Alle'. The Silver Jewelry page and all other links land the merchants home page.

Guess this one learned that setting the cookie on a quick in/out from a SEO/SEM page beats having to work for a living pushing pre-sell spin. Gordo your correct in the exact same page structure has been used by hundreds of cookie stuffers who blindly set cookies on internal site links.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I hate pages like that, so worthless. Not helpful in the least to anyone. A total waste of time and SERP space.

Andy

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    PR=0 attempt to get ranking on "jewelry box plans" by a very new "newbie".
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread