account disable due to non linking with adsense but they were linked already!!!
    WTH man! On thursday I read the notice about linking my adsense account with my GAN account. Since my accounts were already linked, I ignored the notice and now both of my accounts are disabled!

Anybody has the same issue? and more importantly, how do I get my accounts reinstated?

thanks

This is scary because I see that warning every day but as far as I know they were linked months ago. They sort of have folks over a barrel because I want to get what's owed me but you half expect it to blow up any day with something like this and it keeps you from doing much actual work. It is a backward way to work with affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetFace View Post
    WTH man! On thursday I read the notice about linking my adsense account with my GAN account. Since my accounts were already linked, I ignored the notice and now both of my accounts are disabled!

Anybody has the same issue? and more importantly, how do I get my accounts reinstated?

thanks
    Join the club, there are many of us. You will never get your accounts reinstated. You can either reapply and start all over, or choose to stop using GAN. Those are your only 2 choices.

part 2 of my GAIN fiasco
    after submitting 2 tickets, I got my adsense account reinstated. That's the only good news because GAIN replied to my email saying that my account is permanently closed and I have to apply for a new account (with the same Google account name) and reapply to all the friggin programs and replace all my feeds and banners. This is going to take me days and cost me $$$.

I do take responsibility for the mess but I was really confused. I mean I had just linked the stupid accounts couple of months ago. Why is GAIN changing their terms every quarter???

oh well... I need to take a chill break. I already feel my blood pressure going up...

Namaste

Quote Originally Posted by SweetFace View Post
    after submitting 2 tickets, I got my adsense account reinstated. That's the only good news because GAIN replied to my email saying that my account is permanently closed and I have to apply for a new account (with the same Google account name) and reapply to all the friggin programs and replace all my feeds and banners. This is going to take me days and cost me $$$.

I do take responsibility for the mess but I was really confused. I mean I had just linked the stupid accounts couple of months ago. Why is GAIN changing their terms every quarter???

oh well... I need to take a chill break. I already feel my blood pressure going up...

Namaste
    I don't get it, you just said your account was reinstated, and the next sentence you say you account was permanently closed. Which is it? Sounds more like you just got a new one.

ABW Ambassador
    "adsense account reinstated"

So it looks like they closed his original GAN account, reinstated is Adsense account so now he can reapply all over again, change all links.

Which is all very stupid. Because instead of making somebody go thru all that, they can just reinstate his original GAN account, so they don't have to re apply all over again and put up all new links.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    "adsense account reinstated"

So it looks like they closed his original GAN account, reinstated is Adsense account so now he can reapply all over again, change all links.

Which is all very stupid. Because instead of making somebody go thru all that, they can just reinstate his original GAN account, so they don't have to re apply all over again and put up all new links.
    Oh, okay for some reason using the adsense part of the account went over my head. Amazing how they still pretend they can't reinstate GAN accounts, but have no problem reinstating the Adsense part

the whole thing is silly.... they reinstated my adsense and they even sent me a link saying that my adsense and GAIN accounts were linked but I cannot log into GAIN. So now I have to use the same google account for adsense which is the same for GAIN and reapply to all the programs, update links and datafeeds. I applied to GAIN this morning and now I got an email saying that it takes up to 48 hours to get an approval from GAIN. Meanwhile I am loosing money from the inactive links. I cannot believe they cannot reinstate a GAIN account. oh well....

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Had this problem before. You need to relink but make sure you are using the right sign in box. I had to sign out and do something weird to get it to work. Google the problem, it was somewhere on the google help forum.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmWilliam View Post
    Had this problem before. You need to relink but make sure you are using the right sign in box. I had to sign out and do something weird to get it to work. Google the problem, it was somewhere on the google help forum.
    do u still remember what it was? cause I got a application to GAIN approval email and I went to log into GAIN but now I get a message that says that my google account is not "registered with this product". WTH is going on at GAIN?

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Not sure, but I think I had to sign out and when I signed back in made sure I was signing into the GAN account or Adsense account. You can't be signed into Google Accounts. You have to treat it like you don't have a Google email account. I think when I did it there where two different log in boxes.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread