http and a telephoto
    I am actually *not* a big reptile fan, but since starting and working with CoolPetSites for a couple of years I know there are people that are very passionate about them. Well, I found one at the St Louise Zoo herp house that fascinates me. You can see him/her here. Check out the image on the mug to see those eyes!!!! LOL.

http://www.cafeshops.com/animallovergift/322747

Make sure to click on the very first pic, there are more versions of that shot underneath.

Am I crazy or is he/she kindof cute???? LOL Maybe I've been up too late and working too hard!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hmmm, looks a bit like a piece of jewelry I had.
    CharPaula
    Staying focused on the bottomline

ABW Ambassador
    Deborah,

You need to take a break. You are definitely putting in too many hours. Just my opinion but I have yet to see a cute snake.

Take Care,
    Penny

OK - WHAT kind of snake is that?

YUCK! Why anyone would want a Snake Mug is beyond me! Snakes give me the creeps.

Andy

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    @ Deborah -- It's not ugly (for a snake) but I'm not exactly whipping out my credit card.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>WHAT kind of snake is that? ~SandraR
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It says the pix are of a "Vietnamese Long-Nosed Snake."

Now if you dream of one you can yell at it by name!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

http and a telephoto
    LOL, I'm not expecting this crowd to buy anything there, otherwise I'd be a SPAMMER... LOL. This would be a specific target audience, the folks that frequent Cool Pet Sites and LIKE looking at reptiles

Yes SandraR, it is a Vietnamese Long Nosed Snake, glad I don't live in Vietnam!!!! I didn't mind this one because he/she was behind glass, but wouldn't want one in my garden.....

Guess I was just up too late. But I still think it has a fascinating look to it.
    Deborah Carney

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I'm always happy to see snakes getting good press.

I think snakes are beautiful, and they're very interesting animals, too. I don't think they make especially good pets however as most of them barely tolerate humans and would prefer not to be handled. I have known one snake though who actually sought out human contact by banging her head against her cage until she was taken out and held. She was a Florida King Snake, and I have to admit I miss her.

WTG, Deb!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> LOL, I'm not expecting this crowd to buy anything there, otherwise I'd be a SPAMMER... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I was just meaning that I wasn't too enthused...

I'm not scared of snakes per se but I don't think I'd want one looking out at me from the side of my mug either!

Some are quite beautiful indeed but when it comes to looks I like the ones with lots of bright colors.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

http and a telephoto
    This section/site will eventually have a bunch of "snake skin" products. Just have to load the images and add them to the products, takes 1-2 hours for each section. I was just putting the images on a few products here and there and realized I was losing sales since I *don't* know if someone might like those snake eyes staring at them while they drink their coffee or sitting on the desk holding the pens and pencils... LOL. So now ALL images go on ALL available products....
    Deborah Carney

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread