New DySE merchant modules
    We're currently considering additional merchants to create DySE merchant modules for. DySE is our proprietary technology that converts a merchant's datafeed into dynamic webpages.

We're looking specifically at merchants on ShareASale.com and CJ.com, and some on GAN too. In-house merchants might be considered. If there's a merchant that you want us to add to the list of merchants we're considering, please let me know here or via the support form. The merchant must have at least 100 SKU's and have a datafeed.

2-tier merchants (those that support sub-affiliates) are preferred. 1-tier merchants are also being considered since we plan on offering three licensing options for all the DySE modules:

* sub-affiliate (free; 2-tier merchant and you're our sub-affiliate);
    * yearly license (from $9.95 to $24.95, varies by merchant);
    * ID time-sharing (free; your ID 75% of the time, on average).

If the merchant is 1-tier, or if the merchant is 2-tier but you're not our sub-affiliate, then you can use one of the last two options.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

David, I love your scripts and have a bunch of them working. The problem is that Google doesn't seem to like them as much as they used too. The drop in traffic has been discouraging.

I have some customized for a different look and feel, but that hasn't had any effect on search which is really not surprising. What I'm wondering is if you have any tutorials or tips on ways that we can make them a little more unique for search.

Of course it could be just me and everyone else has it figured out and is having great success.

John,

Unfortunately, automated content generation systems can only go so far in creating websites. Changes in Google's algorithms over the years and more competing websites has made it harder to do affiliate marketing with simple websites.

As always, my suggestion is to include custom content such as articles, blogs, forums, news headlines, reviews, etc. Also, consider niche websites that focus on a narrow product category.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread