Results 1 to 1 of 1
April 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM #1Important Information About Toolbars For Newbies
What every 'Newbie' should know about "TOOLBARS", but was afraid to ask.
1. A TOOL BAR is NOT a place where the most irritating people in your town go for a beer.
2. A TOOL BAR is NOT a secret club that mechanics go to after AA Meetings.
3. A TOOL BAR is NOT the name of the lounge at a Country Club full of Hardware Store Owners.
4. A TOOL BAR is NOT slang for spammers that have been barred from this forum.
5. A TOOL BAR is NOT something you sit on. That would be a BAR TOOL people. I mean BAR STOOL.
6. A TOOL BAR is NOT a place where your car goes at night to have a couple of drinks of oil with the SUV next door.
7. A TOOL BAR is NOT a key on your keyboard. So, stop looking for it.
8. A TOOL BAR is NOT the name of a reality show featuring a "Handyman Gone Wild".
9. A TOOL BAR is NOT a song by The Carpenters.
10. A TOOL BAR is NOT a note played by Bob the Builder on the piano.
I hope that helps! Welcome to ABW.
By Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 5Last Post: June 30th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Featured: Bettymills -- important information.By Victor Hanna in forum BettyMillsReplies: 4Last Post: February 28th, 2014, 01:11 PM
By Richard - AMWSO in forum AMWSOReplies: 0Last Post: April 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM