Thumbs up Can we generate revenue through free blogs
    Hi Friends,

I am selling products on free blogs of blogger, can any one suggest me does i generate any revenue from my blog. This is my blog link removed

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; April 23rd, 2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: link removed

Your blog contains nothing but the discount coupon links; it's just a "coupon farm". You need at least some content to feed search engine spiders and to attract visitors and keep them coming back. At least put the coupons for each merchant into a separate blog post (tagged by merchant and product category). And include a review/description of the merchant; such content provides keywords to the search engines and also increases consumer confidence.

Ask yourself, "Why would people be looking for coupons?" Because they're looking for ways to save money. So write blogs posts on that. A blog (or site) focused on helping people save money opens up a whole range of possibilities to you.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

Quote Originally Posted by cusimano View Post
    Your blog contains nothing but the discount coupon links; it's just a "coupon farm". You need at least some content to feed search engine spiders and to attract visitors and keep them coming back. At least put the coupons for each merchant into a separate blog post (tagged by merchant and product category). And include a review/description of the merchant; such content provides keywords to the search engines and also increases consumer confidence.

Ask yourself, "Why would people be looking for coupons?" Because they're looking for ways to save money. So write blogs posts on that. A blog (or site) focused on helping people save money opens up a whole range of possibilities to you.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano

Great response to his question. This is the type of thoughtful reply that newbies can use to improve their efforts.

Best way
    Yes you do need to provide something related maybe have differnt pages one for tech one for health one for hosting and make the blogs similar to atrach readers which will generate word of mouth on the net and atrract new readers.

http and a telephoto
    Something to think about when using "free blogs hosting":

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118175

Scroll down to read the article if you don't want to listen to the podcast.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread