The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    The artist formerly known as Madonna is changing her name to Esther.
    Madonna: Call me Esther

I'm not making this up.

Mike

Hey Mike, I know it's all over the news lately and quite honestly SHE'S NUTS. She was piece of tail back in the days tho.

Kevin
    http://www.bargaincellular.net

Damn, I was going to change my name to Esther. I guess I need to look for a different name now.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAREVOS:
    Hey Mike, I know it's all over the news lately and quite honestly SHE'S NUTS. She was piece of tail back in the days tho. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah... if you wanted it, in a limo while it drove around town...

at the time i thought how romantic...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

What a whacko! Even though i loved it, that kiss with Brittany was an embarrasing and obvious attempt to get her name back in the spotlight. Now this, i feel sorry for her daughter.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Damn, I was going to change my name to Esther. I guess I need to look for a different name now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Material Girl you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ToddCrawford, CJ.com:
    Damn, I was going to change my name to Esther. I guess I need to look for a different name now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Just lose the "T", Odd Crawford is a great sounding name

She's only charging $300 a seat for the best seats in the house on her latest tour. Best seats include basically half the arena.

I love when celebs get old and think "I'm running out of time. I guess I'll rape my fans now." You go Madonna.

Madonna was sooo much more fun back when she was playing the slutty girl act. But she's too old for that now, and she hasn't learned how to age gracefully.

She should take lessons from Cher on how to stay on top for the long haul.

Andy

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Gee, I wonder if she'll gove madonna.com back to it's previous owner, after she took it via UDRP?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What a whacko! Even though i loved it, that kiss with Brittany was an embarrasing and obvious attempt to get her name back in the spotlight. Now this, i feel sorry for her daughter. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Gee, I thought it was Britney who was showboating there....... she's become a bit... pathetic lately.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> She should take lessons from Cher on how to stay on top for the long haul.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> LMAO you gotta be kidding Andy, Cher is a plastic fantastic type..... I wouldn't call that aging gracefully!

Wonder what will happen to www.esther.com?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Only female Diva who'll be around for the long haul will be Celion Dion. You can't fake talent and those with it just have no choice ...they have to keep singing... it's their nature. Up and comers like Leee Ann Rymes if they out of personal problem demons will just rise on their talents.

Face it folks. If you can't dance to it ...it isn't music.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - -
    Damn, I was going to change my name to Esther. I guess I need to look for a different name now.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction
    - - - - -

Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Only female Diva who'll be around for the long haul will be Celion Dion. You can't fake talent ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you honestly saying the Celine Dion is talented? As the spouse of a Juliard-trained singer and pianist, I have heard talent first hand. Celine Dion would be on the other end of that spectrum.

Somehow Mike, I just knew Celine Dion would be a fav of yours

Fred

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Actually, Todd, I always thought you'd make a nice Lisa or Susan. You're not really Esther material.

I always thought of Todd as a prat OOPS!! sorry I meant a Pat
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> SamyT wrote: LMAO you gotta be kidding Andy, Cher is a plastic fantastic type..... I wouldn't call that aging gracefully! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Entertainers years younger than Cher are already doing the "plastic fantastic" thing as well. They haven't even hardly had the chance to show their years yet, but they're taking steps to stop the aging process. I have friends in the industry, and they said Cher looks pretty awesome, even up close. Physically, she's in great shape, and she puts on a show that's hard to beat, all quite amazing considering her age. We should all be so fortunate when we get to be her age...

Andy

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread