Invitation Consultants
    Is anyone an approved affiliate or the Invitation Consultants?

Does the affiliate manager really exist?

I have applied to their program through CJ, but my application was automatically declined. This happens to me often as I live in South America (but only temporarily).

To overcome this, I usually email the merchant through CJ, or directly and tell them why I want to promote their website and why my websites are actually US websites and I pretty much always get approved.

However with IC, I have emailed numerous times through CJ and directly to the manager Olivier. I have seen him open the emails with my email read receipts. But nothing, nada! No response at all.

So then I rang IC and got his phone number. I have also rung a few times but no one ever answers and he has not returned my calls (only left message once).

They have a particular product that no other invitation company sells, so I REALLY need them as an affiliate partner.

What else can one do?

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    I just "joined" and application was auto approved. I'm in the US.

I'd call their company and ask to speak to Olivier's manager or the head of their marketing department and explain the problem. Maybe they have no clue that Olivier is not doing his job :/.

I have a similar issue with CandyWarehouse.com. I've been waiting to get my application approved since Sept 2007. I've even written asking them to just delete it so I can get it off of CJ's dashboard and can't get a response LOL. Guess I should call them

@BlogBonnieBlog, so I know for sure now that my application was auto declined as I don't have my address listed as being in the US.

Was there any email or phone number contact on your welcome email from IC, that you could give me?

Probably the same as the ones I have, but worth a try.

Here's the entire welcome letter:

Thank you for joining our affiliate program.

You will enjoy a steady stream of commissions by joining our program! We are a leading online retailer of invitations, announcements, stationery and party goods, for weddings, births, birthday parties, anniversaries, etc. We also offer a huge variety of holiday cards and invitations. Our marketplace is growing, our business is growing even faster and we want You to be part of it.

What’s in it for you?

* Earn 7% commission on all sales (average order value $160)
    * Be part of a growing industry (weddings, stationery)
    * Work with an established and experienced Advertiser and industry expert
    * Choose between product links, banner links or text links
    * 90 day action referral period
    * Earn performance incentives (for top affiliates only)
    * Communication with Marketing Director when needed

What sets us apart?

Since 1999, Invitation Consultants has been a preferred provider of personalized invitations, announcements, stationery and party favors. Our customers receive expert advice from our on staff invitation consultants. Each customer receives free standard shipping (on orders over $150) and a free eProof to preview their customized wording. Fast turnaround times and efficient fulfillment are part of our innovative shopping experience. Our expertise, combined with wide product selection and quality products makes us a preferred choice for personal and corporate occasions.

For your information, some of our top selling items:

* Wedding invitations, about half of our business (avg order value $224)
    * Graduation announcements (avg order value $151)
    * Birthday invitations (avg order value $144)
    * Holiday cards and invitations (avg order value $297)
    * Bar Mitzvah invitations (avg order value $263)

Thank you for your interest in InvitationConsultants.com. Please contact us at affiliates@invitationconsultants.com with any questions.

Olivier De Meulder
    Marketing Director Invitation Consultants, Inc.
    www.invitationconsultants.com
    Toll-Free 888-381-4400

Invitation Consultants, Inc.

Thanks so much for the details. Seems it was the same details I already had. I am not sure if they perhaps attend this forum and saw this message, but miraculously this morning, they sent me an offer to become and affiliate.
    Hooray, now I can continue with the project I was working on!

It only took about 5 emails and a phone call, but we got there in the end. Persistence seems to work if you really want something!

Ok, off to make some money.

Glad it worked out! Maybe candywarehouse will see this and fix mine LOL

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread