How to get a check replaced
    I didn't get my check that was sent on March 16th, I waited 30 days, requested a new check and acknowledged that they were gonna charge me $25 to replace the check.

But all they keep telling me is they have not stopped payment on my original check and that its still good.

Well, WTF, because I have not received my original check and want a new one.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get a new check from these guys??

LinkShare replaced two (2) checks for me, free
    The first thing they need to do is place a "Stop Payment" order on the check that went astray. Then, they will wait awhile, to be sure the check did not clear. After that, they can issue a replacement check for you.

During the 2nd half of 2009, I changed my Mailing Address with LinkShare, and also, the name of the bank changed (not the other bank data). They took me off Direct Deposit, and mailed a check. The first check never arrived. The next month, the same thing. I then changed my Mailing Address with LinkShare, a second time and they sent two (2) replacement checks. Now, I'm back on Direct Deposit.

LinkShare did not charge me for replacing the checks. If you can, have them pay you by Direct Deposit. If you are working via a network (LS, CJ, etc.) and they are doing this to you, look for another network. If you are direct with the Merchant, look for another Merchant. Charging you $25, for a replacement check, is not a nice thing for them to do to you. GL

I'm def not happy about the run around I seem to be getting. I understand there are waiting times and procedures, but they don't seem to understand what I want them to do, which is start the process of sending me a replacement check like I asked. But I'm planning on dropping out of the affilate program all together soon. I have ppc ads on my forum and website that do very good. But I'm gonna start working in another direction when it comes to the advertising I do.

Sounds like a good reason to switch to direct deposit.

Give them a call rather than communicating through email. It's much easier (with almost any company) to get help over the phone.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

If Direct Deposit not available, have them mail checks c/o your bank
    Nuttcaze: As Michael suggested, call them on the phone. Also, if Direct Deposit is not an option with them, ask your bank if you can have these checks mailed directly to your bank: e.g. John Smith, c/o Your Bank, Hometown, NY. That will work fine, if you do not have a common name like John Smith. GL

Is this directly with CJ or does the Merchant pay you directly?
    Nuttcaze: Are you dealing with CJ or directly with the merchant? I believe it is better to have the Network pay you, when possible.

My last few payments are set to get direct deposited, didn't hear anything back from their contact us form/system so I'm gonna call them in the morning and see if I can get the ball rolling on getting paid.

I was advertising for xheli through CJ, but I'm done advertising for them. They have gotten pretty bad over the last year so I don't feel good recommending them anymore.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread