http and a telephoto
    I have to say thanks to SandraR, Andy from UltraNerds and Todd from CJ! I just went in the black at CJ after signing up for the datafeed about 6 weeks ago. That means I covered the cost of the feed and am now making $$$$.

Two main merchants for me I have been promoting for years and they never converted, but using the feed, and with some tutoring from SandraR and a data import script from Andy at UltaNerds, these merchants are now converting sales daily!!!

Kudos, thanks for sharing tips tricks and tools, and keep on helping people!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Deborah,

I am so thrilled to hear you are finally in the BLACK. Added excitement will be the next month when everything has doubled, and the next month double and so on!

You have been a simple JOY to work with and push ideas back and forth with! I hope we work and prosper a long time together!

so how do I do the same then??? who can teach me?

http and a telephoto
    Look in SandraR's sig....

We use the same program and she tutored me on how to make it work more effectively and built me a template.

My sig has the link to the program and the data import script, but I am not a teacher, I have NO patience!!!!!

It takes good tools and lots of work, but this does pay off!!!

Looking forward to regular checks from CJ now....
    Deborah Carney

Deborah

Congrats on going into the black!

Well, if Deborah is a Sandra protege I'm a Deborah protege.

I was inspired by Deborah to follow the same path. It's a very effective piece of software and I can add my recommendation.

And I agree with Sandra, I've enjoyed pushing ideas back and forth with you!

Here's to many prosperous years ahead...

Congrats Loxly!

Thats awesome Im a little lost with "in the Black" though

Anyway great job and its nice there are people here to help when you need it!

In the black means your bank balance is tallied in black, which means you are in profit (as opposed to in red, which means you are in debt).

Well done Deborah... glad to hear its working out well for you

I'd also like to take a moment to thank for you the detailed instructions you provided me with, on how you import your data into LinksSQL. It seems to be helping greatly as getting people on the right track

Cheers

Congratulations Deborah,

It is always good to see hard work pay off. Keep up the positive attitude.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Thanks Radegast! Good to know

http and a telephoto
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Radegast:
    Well, if Deborah is a Sandra protege I'm a Deborah protege.

I was inspired by Deborah to follow the same path. It's a very effective piece of software and I can add my recommendation.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You were a quick learner
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    And I agree with Sandra, I've enjoyed pushing ideas back and forth with you!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Same here!! I love to brainstorm
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Here's to many prosperous years ahead... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    For us all!!!
    Deborah Carney

cafepress.com and cafeshops .com question.. loxly you have one of those links in your post so i checked it out, its poster or photography.. at first glance it look as though you have an actually shopping cart on your site.. which is yours... but when you hit checkout.. it goes to anotehr page.. cafepress.com how in earth did you do that? and why not just have a link to their site? instead of a cart?

cool interesting stuff?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Look in SandraR's sig....

We use the same program and she tutored me on how to make it work more effectively and built me a template.

My sig has the link to the program and the data import script, but I am not a teacher, I have NO patience!!!!!

It takes good tools and lots of work, but this does pay off!!!

Looking forward to regular checks from CJ now.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http and a telephoto
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LastHope:
    cafepress.com and cafeshops .com question.. loxly you have one of those links in your post so i checked it out, its poster or photography.. at first glance it look as though you have an actually shopping cart on your site.. which is yours... but when you hit checkout.. it goes to anotehr page.. cafepress.com how in earth did you do that? and why not just have a link to their site? instead of a cart?

cool interesting stuff?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CafePress ships worldwide, so I use their cart. On http://loxlygallery.com I use a custom script so you look like you are shopping only at my site and don't get distracted by other CafePress advertising. Then you go to CafePress for the check out.

They process and fill the orders, handle customer service and I just worry about adding new products, with MY images, by the way

In the future I may have a completely domain based shopping cart and will have a link to purchase from me and a link directly to them for international orders. I sell a good amount to the UK, Germany and Australia. I will only do this if I don't like the affiliate program they are going to roll out later this year, I am chomping at the bit to be able to launch an affiliate program of my own.
    Deborah Carney

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I use a custom script so you look like you are shopping only at my site and don't get distracted by other CafePress advertising <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this provided by Cafe Press or was it a purchse on your behalf? If third party could you drop a link?

Thank you,

Brian

http and a telephoto
    It is a custom script that costs a whole 19.77

Marty's Cafe Press cpShop
    Deborah Carney

Thanks Deb, nice combo. .

Brian

http and a telephoto
    No problem. It is a really cool script. I find good tools and good people to teach me how to use them!
    Deborah Carney

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread