We have a Canadian Travel Accessories website and want to start an affiliation program. Has anyone used MyReferer.com for tracking?

Does anyone have some advice for someone learning how to set up an affiliate program? Some good links of websites that are doing affiliate programs well?

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,
    My personal experience with them is that they are one of the worst. I used to belong to an affiliate program who used them and half of the clicks were never registered. So if half of the clicks were not registered, then you can imagine how many sales were not registered.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by infoseeker:
    Hi,
    My personal experience with them is that they are one of the worst. I used to belong to an affiliate program who used them and half of the clicks were never registered. So if half of the clicks were not registered, then you can imagine how many sales were not registered. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not good. Last thing we want to do is P$%^ people off. Can anyone recommend a better one?

Thought this was a thread about "My Reefer" Thought that might make an interesting affiliate program

Seriously, I would look to someone like Andy Rodriguez or Linda Buquet with five-star for suggestions. Do a search, or click on their links (above) and you find them and tons of other info for setting up/running a program.

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    Shareasale.

Reliable tracking. Ease of use for both the merchant and the affiliate. Easy to swallow low signup fee. TRUSTED.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread