Termination Notice Re SHOPNBC Aff program
    After considerable review, we have decided to restructure our affiliate program making it private in the LinkShare network. Under this new direction, we will be significantly reducing the size of our publisher base and will continue to work with only a small number of publishers at this time.

Effective May 5, 2010, you will be removed from the ShopNBC program. We ask that you please remove any ShopNBC links from your site prior to this date as you will no longer receive commissions for sales made after May 4th.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and have valued your past support and participation in the ShopNBC Affiliate program. We hope there is opportunity for us to work together in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

Sheesh. And I just did a big Mother's Day deal with a bunch of their products. What a PIA.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

If anybody can refer me to any vendors that carry a decent selection of loose gemstones, I'll owe ya big-time favor. If an indie with two-tier program, I'll sign up under you.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

>>If anybody can refer me to any vendors that carry a decent selection of loose gemstones, I'll owe ya big-time favor. If an indie with two-tier program, I'll sign up under you.

me too

artbeads on CJ has some.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Yeah, artbeads and lightinthebox do have a pretty good selection of inexpensive stuff. Ever since jewelrytelevision flaked out, though, the primo stuff is pretty tough to come by.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    If anybody can refer me to any vendors that carry a decent selection of loose gemstones, I'll owe ya big-time favor. If an indie with two-tier program, I'll sign up under you.
    diamond.com/customers/affiliate_program.jsp

or

diamonds-usa.com/pages/AffiliateTerms.asp

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All,

I do understand that it can be a pain for publishers to now have to make changes to their website & other marketing material only two weeks before mothers day.

One thing I would like to highlight is that we have this great Mothers Day Offers section available in the help center. We are constantly updating it as new Advertisers have more Mothers Day offers.

Mothers Day Offers

We also have many Advertisers that sell Jewelry products as well. I have listed a few below.

Limoges (2142)
    Ice.com (1110)
    Zales (1360)

Finally, as an alternative to ShopNBC, SmartBargains (13892) is a great Advertiser as well.

--Ranae

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread