Keys to the Marketplace Training
    I tried to view the videos and downloaded everything, but I keep getting the same prompt to download the missing plugins, which I keep doing manually, but it keeps asking me to do it. What am I doing wrong?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by leeann View Post
    I tried to view the videos and downloaded everything, but I keep getting the same prompt to download the missing plugins, which I keep doing manually, but it keeps asking me to do it. What am I doing wrong?
    How you was able to download the videos?
    Do you have GoToMeeting on your computer?

It says that:
    If you have not previously installed GoToMeeting you will need to download the viewing codec...
    I tried to check the videos out but, I can't see anything, all I can see is a prompt to run an add-on for Windows Media Player... (I didn't click on it.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    How you was able to download the videos?
    Do you have GoToMeeting on your computer?

It says that:

I tried to check the videos out but, I can't see anything, all I can see is a prompt to run an add-on for Windows Media Player... (I didn't click on it.)
    I have GoToMeeting and I manually downloaded the additional add-ons for Windows Media Player. I don't see anything either. Just the blank screen that keeps telling me to download the add-ons.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

The videos worked today. Maybe it worked because I rebooted? Anyway, so far I think the information the videos provide is well explained and extremely useful to anyone first starting with CJ or wanting to delve into some of their more advanced features like datafeeds and the CJP program.

Good job Susan Kelson
    leeann

They also answer that -- "what do the bars mean" question that is asked so often. You'll want to listen to the presentation for the full explanation, but here is peek at what is posted:

5 bar = 95% above
    4 bar = 94% - 80%
    3 bar = 79% - 60%
    2 bar = 59% - 40%
    1 bar 39% and below
    leeann

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread