15 years and counting
    Congrats SAS: top ranked performance marketing network of 2010
    Just read this on mthink, if I remember they are (were) the owner of Revenue Magazine.
    Shareasale is ranked first in The Blue Book Top 20 Performance Marketing Networks for 2010.
    mthink blue book
    It means also the members of ABW are not all dumb. They were accused quite often to list SAS as their favorite network.
    "Brian Littleton’s stellar reputation has helped to propel ShareASale to the top with our readers at a time when reputation counts for everything."

http and a telephoto
    Great find Zeus. Congratulations to The Shareasale Team for moving them up the list by hardwork and dedication.
    Deborah Carney

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    Congrats to the entire SAS team. A well earned honor.

Interesting is fraud prevention is the third highest rated consideration in a network. Maybe people are at least thinking about it more.

Congrats on the well-deserved recognition!
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management info(AT) | 330-259-1223

Join us! - | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    Congrats Brian and team! As the others have said - a well earned and deserved honor!

Bravo, ShareASale!

'nuff said...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Mansfield, TX
    Great find!

I must say, though... I think we on ABestWeb were among the first to discover just how great SAS is!

Interesting to note how the other big affiliate networks placed:

1. ShareASale
    2. Commission Junction
    4. LinkShare
    7. Google Affiliate Network
    12. PepperJam

I think it's also interesting to note that the #2 factor for choosing a network is their reputation and the #1 factor is tracking accuracy.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    Congrats to Brians and SAS.

But - some of the rankings and comments* re other networks tend to raise some suspicions about the ranking process and participants.
    *Linkshare - No. 4 - no mention of their sibling OneCause; Pepperjam No. 12 - "an online marketing powerhouse"?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC
    Congratulations, SAS. Well deserved!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Congrats Brian and Team!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 :::
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Hood River
    That's great! Well done Brian and crew. Your reputation stands out in the industry.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Indeed a well-deserved recognition for Brian and everyone at ShareASale.

I blogged about it earlier today as well.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Thanks everyone - it is always a great feeling to be recognized for what we are doing... We're still working to improve and have a long way to go on certain areas but thank you for the congratulations

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

Congratulations to everyone at Shareasale - if nothing else, Shareasale deserves this honor for the "Create a custom link to a page" feature. As both an affiliate and affiliate manager, it's never made sense to me that this function is lacking with a lot of "shinier" networks.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale View Post
    Thanks everyone - it is always a great feeling to be recognized for what we are doing... We're still working to improve and have a long way to go on certain areas but thank you for the congratulations
    You deserve it. I will never forget you're the core coder of SAS and everyday I'm still amazed at the speed of your interface. (Hope it will last like that for ever, even if now you're the top affiliate network according to the Blue Book) Congrats and we mean it.

Bayou Country, LA
    Congratulations to SAS, but it makes you wonder about the whole "performance marketing" survey when number 3 is MediaTrust. Who is that? Well the link to them is broken on the mthink page so I did a search here at ABW. Advanced Search for "MediaTrust" anywhere in the post yielded 4 results. The newest one is over a year old.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread