Know any good Bra Vendors?
    I have looking for a bra vendor for my bra website. I sell plenty of sexy bras through my other websites but I am looking for vendor that has most styles; sizes and variety's. I tried Bra Lady but had no success in contacting them. Who has worked for you and who has not. Also the vendor needs to have a data feed and have a commission over 10% per sale...

Best regards,

Stu

Tax Paying Member
    Have you considered a search of the SAS merchants?? You may turn up something worthwhile.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Other options are to try a search on Popshops and a good ole G search for bra merchants and then check their websites for affiliate program info.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Are you only looking for SAS Merchants??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Maybe take a look at goldenCAN as well. Have you checked victoria secret? I'm sure you have...

victoria secret does not have an affiliate program.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I just called them. Let's find out why not. If I hear back from them I'll post their answer. Maybe we can get them going with a great program. I love Victoria Secret

victorias secret has a program, its private

Well, there you go, NarrowsBridge! Victoria Secret may be a good option for you then!

and there are lotsof good underwear/bra merchants with affiliate programs and data feeds.

Leonisa, on LinkShare, 12% commission
    Stu: Leonisa is on LinkShare. They pay 12% commission. Not sure about a Data Feed, but if they don't have one, probably they will set one up for you. Upscale Bras, Panties, Swimwear, Shapewear, etc.. My wife and daughter buy their products. High quality. Lanny

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanny View Post
    Stu: Leonisa is on LinkShare. They pay 12% commission. Not sure about a Data Feed, but if they don't have one, probably they will set one up for you. Upscale Bras, Panties, Swimwear, Shapewear, etc.. My wife and daughter buy their products. High quality. Lanny
    They are at LinkShare and I think that they operate out of Atlanta, Ga
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Sarah,
    Have you ever conatcted La Senza ??? I think they have/had a program in the UK. They would be a great client for you and a good option for us affiliate looking for a great merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah – The AIM Group View Post
    I just called them. Let's find out why not. If I hear back from them I'll post their answer. Maybe we can get them going with a great program. I love Victoria Secret

Affiliate info. for Leonisa on LS
    Stu: I logged onto LinkShare and here's some information about the Leonisa program for Affiliates. Wizter: Yes, they are in Norcross, GA. I think that's a suburb of Atlanta.

LinkShare Premium Advertiser

* 12% commission and a minimum of 30 return days.
    * Average order value range from $90 to $100.
    * Proactive management so that our affiliates earn more, with newsletters, exciting promotions every week, and ongoing affiliate contests.
    * Variety of updated links: banners, text, storefront, search box, video, widgets and easy links.
    * Dynamic links with self updating coupons and promotions: we change the banner on our side, and it automatically changes on your site.
    * Create your own links and seek authorization by us, or please let us know if you have any special request.

* Private offers available for our top publishers (increased commissions).

Remember that Leonisa is the best selling intimate apparel brand in Latin America and the US Hispanic market.

We're here for you! At Leonisa.com, we're always working to improve our Affiliate Program so that you can succeed. Building a better program requires open communication between you, our valued affiliates, and our program management team. Feel free to contact us directly with any inquiries regarding our affiliate program at affiliates {AT} leonisa.com

Does any one here make money with Leonisa?? That a big problem I have with Linkshare you have no idea if they are converting for affiliates or not. I made no sales with them. I make alot of income from these type of merchants but not with Leonisa.

30% of surfers in USA are Hispanic, Anglos will buy too
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Does any one here make money with Leonisa?? That a big problem I have with Linkshare you have no idea if they are converting for affiliates or not. I made no sales with them. I make alot of income from these type of merchants but not with Leonisa.
    kse: I think Leonisa wrote in an email to Affiliates that 30% of those surfing the web in the USA are Hispanics. Even if you did not sell any Leonisa products to Anglos, 30% is a large percentage of the people surfing the web in the USA. Leonisa is accredited by the BBB and permits the customer 60 days to return the product if not satisfied. I have merchants for CJ I've never made sales for. If it is targeted properly, sales will probably result. I know from my wife and my daughter that Leonisa's products are very well made.

Quote Originally Posted by skishore2006 View Post
    victorias secret has a program, its private
    When you say it's "private", do you mean indy, or invitation only, or what?

Thanks for the replies;

They dropped their commision to just 4% last year!! They wre a good program a few years ago but in my option they dropped to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    Try Frederick’s of Hollywood.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread