Exclamation Is anybody from GAN here that can help?
    I am trying to be patient and nice but this is reaching the higher levels of the stupid scale. I have applied to GAN twice. I have received "welcome to GAN" emails twice and still cannot log in. I am using the correct google account. I have email GAN and still no access to GAN merchants. Meanwhile, I am generating clicks and sales that are not been tracked. [REMOVED] Does anyone here have a phone number for publisher support?
    Last edited by MichaelColey; April 30th, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: You're not trying hard enough to be nice.

Gain or GAN? Stay away from the detergent company. lol.
    J. Duffield Affiliate Manager at Snow Consulting
    Let's Connect-PassTheSEO|#GSEG|Twitter|LinkedIn|Blog "Knowledge is Power."

Moderator Note: I'm assuming he meant GAN, so I updated it while I was removing a couple sentences that weren't nice or necessary.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

a bottle of GAIN would have already fixed this problem... Gain fixes anything in my laundry room!

15 years and counting
    I need to attend night classes on affiliate marketing. Up to now, I've never been able to "generate clicks and sales that are not been tracked" on a network I'm not working with. Can somebody explain me how to do it?

From a previous post on the same topic I get the picture that SweetFace has been a GAN affiliate for awhile but due to the requirements of linking AdSense accounts and GAN accounts has run into problems.

See this post for their support solution:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132376

or you can read the other threads of all the other affiliates who ran into the same situation using the Search. Most just remove invalid links because even if you can get back in you will need to re-apply to each of your merchants and generate new links. They won't continue a closed account once (if) you do get back in.

15 years and counting
    Sorry for that, 2busy. I didn't read the former threads. I understand what you're saying. I'm a former GAN affiliate, and I choose to quit their network after their stupid requirement to link to AdSense. But, if you're not part of the network, you can't say sales are not tracked. You assume you would have closed sales during that time but who knows. If a merchant is on several networks you can switch your links, I did it.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread