Here is a new promotion from Dremu that is worth supporting!
My mother lives in Albertville, Alabama, where I grew up . . . our home town was torn apart by a tornado late Saturday night . . . you probably saw it on the news. The town was devastated. Much of the new High School was flattened, the car wash was vaporized. Foodland of Albertville lost its roof. Trees fell on the Baptist church van. The bank was destroyed and the ATM has no electricity, so neighbors are on the honor system.

My 88 year old mother was alone in the house when the tornado ripped off part of the roof and punched a hole through her bedroom wall. Much of the patio was blown down the street .. there is standing water and glass everywhere … but she is fine and planning to rebuild. Go mother!*

Annilee and Warren Brumlik 1943

We’re celebrating with a sale and maybe you would like to send a Mom you know a gift on Mother’s day.

Allow me to offer you a special Dremu discount. For real people – with real lives – great results.

Use Promo Code TORNADO and receive a 10% discount on your Dremu order over $99 AND I’ll MATCH that 10% as a donation to C.A.S.A. of Marshall County where my mother is a very active volunteer. C.A.S.A. is a non-profit organization which provides free services for senior citizens.

Click here to order!

Thanks for your continued use of our great Dremu skincare: For real people – with real lives – great results.

And thank you for using your purchasing power to give back to those in need, and allowing me to share a personal story about my mother and the wonderful, resilient, kind people of Albertville, Alabama.

P.S. please take some time this upcoming weekend to spend time with loved ones.

* As Oprah said, “You’re mother warriors is what you are.”
Join or Log in Here