Some have said

allfeeds.com some have said affiliatesensor.com

whats your thoughts on these 2? any luck?

plus affiliate sensro only shows for clickbank items how will that help with a credit card or loans site? please help

ok 20 people looked and noone could answer? come on people

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    LastHope

> Alternative URL or ads to show

Why pay when you can make your own ad from your own site.

I think you can just make your own ads or html. Have not tried it but this is googles answer

>> either by targeted Google ads, or by your own choice of content. You can also select a solid color as your alternate ad, if you prefer not to display other advertisements or content when targeted Google ads are unavailable.

https://www.google.com/adsense/faq#basics10

I use affiliatesensor,

you can set keyword to return clickbank products that are more relevant to your site

Or just use the best products from category option

See the banner in action from my site

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ok 20 people looked and noone could answer? come on people <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Answer? You've limited your options to two links that I have no interest in using and know nothing about. You must have a reason why these two are the only chices you are considering.

I create an html file with affiliate ads appropriate to the page the google ads appear on and use that page as the alternate link. When PSA ads would normally be triggered, relevant and targeted ads of my choosing appear.

Wayne

ok ill do that... as then i can still setup my affiliate links say for credit cards but.. my question is this can you show me that type of page that you created so i can see how you laid out the HTML....

did you do it in a table..

Like lets say i have a adsense ad that is the LARGE RECTAGLE

when the public service ad comes on.. i will want to have it that my page tht i gave google will display.. i dont know 4 affiliate links..

but if you look at the size of a HTML page... its huge... so i got blank html page and placed the affiliate links 1 below the other in the top left hand corner.. how do i know google is going to display all 4 nicely centreed? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, I did it within a table. Set up a page with a single cell table set to a height & width. Remember that the table cell can't be any larger than the Google ad size it's replacing. Within that space you can put one or several affilate ads or any text you want, or even pictures of your cat. As long as it fits within the space, treat it as if it were any other cell on your page.

Wayne

Another option that you may have interest in is the collapsing ad unit.

While I haven't used allfeeds.com or affiliatesensor.com I can give you feedback on Alternate URL Ads. AUA has been working great for me. I have a lot of websites (and thus a lot of pages) so any service that wants me to create my own keywords for each site/page is not gonna work. AUA has a fully automated contextual analysis system so I just add the invocation code and forget it.

They give me 60% and keep 40% in the rev share and use SearchFeed for the ads so they claim to have 30 million keywords/phrases.
    Last edited by aybabtu; June 23rd, 2006 at 02:39 PM. Reason: bad grammer yikes

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread