Question Google Account Question
    Google Account Question

If google stop allowing you to use one of its many goggle services.
    Will this affect all other google services you are using that are link up to that same google account ?

What is your experience ?

Does Google has a limit to the number of google account a person can have ?

Although the google services are sharing the account username and password but all of them are individual service, mean you can still using other service as normal while one of them get banned

Quote Originally Posted by sparesigma View Post
    Although the google services are sharing the account username and password but all of them are individual service, mean you can still using other service as normal while one of them get banned
    If you get banned from Adsense you can't be a member of Google Affiliate Network.

Adsense has a lifetime ban if they feel that you have violated their TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by bibby View Post
    If you get banned from Adsense you can't be a member of Google Affiliate Network.

Adsense has a lifetime ban if they feel that you have violated their TOS.
    You are right but the services i talking are such as blogger, adsense, gmail, mean you get banned by adsense and your gmail, blogger account can still be used as normal

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by sparesigma View Post
    You are right but the services i talking are such as blogger, adsense, gmail, mean you get banned by adsense and your gmail, blogger account can still be used as normal
    Being banned in Adsense shouldn't stop you from using Blogger or the other services.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but is there any reason you can't create a new Google Account and reapply for Adsense?
    Your Ad Here.

Quote Originally Posted by affninja View Post
    I'm sure this has been answered before, but is there any reason you can't create a new Google Account and reapply for Adsense?
    To open a GAN account you must have an Adsense account. If you've been banned from Adsense, it's a death penalty and you will be banned permanently, therefore preventing you from ever being able to apply to GAN.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I think its against their TOS to have two accounts IF you where banned.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

>> I think its against their TOS to have two accounts IF you where banned.

you confused with google account, adense account, and google affiliate network account

Google has enough knowledge of what you and I do over the internet. By now they must have a list of all the sites you/I/others operate, where you host your sites, where you live, your particulars like age, sex, birth date, SSN, etc. What makes you think that opening a new Adsense account is an easy way out? As soon as Google finds out it is you, they will ban each and every new account you open. They can easily find out it is you and kick you off over and again. Then if you think it will be easy to open a new account in your wife's, brother's, sister's, son's name and you can then use this new account, you are again mistaken. Google will ban all those names too because they are associated with a person who is already banned to use Adsense. Nothing is made up, I'm sure this is what Google does when it comes to Adsense.

>> open a new account in your wife's, brother's, sister's, son's name

truly amazing to me

i am not aware google will ban your entire family tree, 9 generations forward and backward. plus remote relatives as well.

ok, I will put the scenario, you answer the question yourself...
    You have SiteA, SiteB, SiteC .... You use adsense on these websites. You get banned. Now if you signup up for Adsense account even in the name of God and put the code on any one of these sites, what is Google going to do? Will they allow it?

There are such hundreds of scenarios you/I can come up with and we can keep exchanging examples. But we need to think logically. The only way you can signup for a new account and not get banned again .......

If signing up with Adsense requires Paypal ID/Bank account/Credit card/etc., you have to use a new one.
    Your address needs to be different where you will be requesting your cheques.
    You can't use the adsense code on those same old sites, you need to develop new websites and then perhaps you can use adsense.
    Also, you need to make sure that you use a different VPS/Dedicated server (if you use one). It can be easily checked how many sites are hosted on a particular IP.
    There are 20 other such precautions you need to take.

Or, be ready to receive email from Google, "Your account has been banned because it is associated with a banned personality".

you confused with google account, adense account, and google affiliate network account
    Since an AdSense account is required to be linked to your GAN account, there is only one lifetime chance per individual. You can have as many Google accounts as you want but only one AdSense account.

Google has no limit that a number of account a person can have.For everywebsite a person can have account.

We are not talking about Google accounts, but Google AdSense accounts. Unless you have a way of being more than one person, you only get one account.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread