I would like to take a moment of everyone’s time to address the Australian T-Shirts products.

Yes I signed up to the program and loaded their data feed. I am a frog lover so while investigating this site I found these cute frog T-shirts.

YOU know me - I am going to buy some T-Shirts to give this merchant shit when my stuff takes forever or the products sucks.

To my surprise and pleasure the T-shirts are not what you will expect! The quality is better than those nifty specialty stores. The T's are serious quality merchandise.

If you want a serious data feed and a good quality T-Shirt check into that program.

ABW Ambassador
    WOW thanks Sandra!

I'm glad you like them and hope Moonbeams wife liked her dolphin shirt too, hehehehe

New Jersey
    I can testify to the quality of t-shirts from Australian Native. Top notch merch and will makes a great gift!
    Akiva Bergstrom | | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: (Join) | (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread