Anyone have experience marketing software?
    Hi all

I'm currently working on a new website for my software product. (That I haven't really been marketing) And would like to get to know a few of you in here who have experience marketing software, either as merchant or affiliate

So if you wouldn't mind me picking your brain a bit please let me know

BTW i sell a offline invoicing/billing/inventory management solution, but it will have a online backup service as a backend product.

Best regards
    Henrik Poulsen

I promote internet security software and productivity tools. What did you want to pick from my brain? Ask away and I'll do my best.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Quote Originally Posted by affilorama View Post
    I promote internet security software and productivity tools. What did you want to pick from my brain? Ask away and I'll do my best.
    Well I have quite a few questions but perhaps I should ask some of the very basic questions just to start with

My product have been selling somewhat regularly Here in Denmark (over 1000 copies and not one refund)

I then decided to take on a larger market with an English version. I translated the software, and quickly made a website for it. In a few weeks I am going to launch a new and improved website for my software. (I never did anything other than upload a few PAD files on the old website)

How would you start marketing new software, if you have no list on the international market?

adwords?
    article marketing?
    partnerships (and if so how would you go about this)
    etc.

Like I said, back to basics, I have a product and am going to launch a nice informative website, where do I go from there)

Best regards
    Henrik Poulsen

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread