Allposters Tracking - Allposters Affiliate - Allposters Posters Program
    follow on from earlier thread. see here:

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131037

HI Stephanie

I am cc.ing the boss again because this is very important to him. Excuse me.

Your international tracking is still broken. Really.

I very much want to work with your company. It is massively in my interests. I stand to make a stack of revenue. They have such a great product range and fulfillment opertation. Your affiliate program has immense potential. I am a calm , intelligent team player and I wanted you guys in my team. It is therefore very upsetting to me that your program is either, in my opinion

1) Fraudulent or
    2) Employing incompetent IT staff or
    3) Employing fraudulent IT staff.

I have visted over 13 sites in the last 5 days where your tracking is failing still. Still after all this time and effort? Months and months and months of failed tracking. Thousands of affiliates. come on. If your IT staff are saying otherwise what does that tell you? I'm a busy guy, not some crackpot. I am spending thousands on your program.

I have done all I can to try to inform you of a huge problem that you guys have. I cannot think what else to do for you. You should hypothesise the possibility that I am right and not just awkward. Really!. Do it, just hypothesise that I am actually correct! Talk to the boss, "What if he's right?". This is a classic case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing.

Let's just say I am right. what are the implications if I am actually right all along? Not good are they? Get a second opinion for everybody's sake. This is not a complex issue!

I am correct and someone is leading you up the garden path.

You should have an indepenent expert look into this seeing as it is going to become public now, you should not be asking me to test your systems again.

Kind regards

Andy xxxxx
    Posters.co.uk

Subject: RE: Allposters Tracking contiues to fail.
    Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:47:23 -0700
    To: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Thanks for your email. We believe our tracking systems are working fine. You are welcome to test them again if you like.

Regards,

I was wondering if your allposters tracking problem has been resolved. I have tried emailing them a few times on this issue and time never received a responce last time. It is difficult to believe that sales would go to 0 over thousands of unique visitors. So yes something is broken!

I don't think it is a scam it is just a tracking issue that needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat View Post

Broken Tracking - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

HI Stephanie

I very much want to work with your company. It is massively in my interests. I stand to make a stack of revenue. They have such a great product range and fulfillment opertation. Your affiliate program has immense potential. I am a calm , intelligent team player and I wanted you guys in my team. It is therefore very upsetting to me that your program is either, in my opinion

1) Fraudulent or

I have visted over 13 sites in the last 5 days where your tracking is failing still. Still after all this time and effort? Months and months and months of failed tracking. Thousands of affiliates. come on. If your IT staff are saying otherwise what does that tell you? I'm a busy guy, not some crackpot. I am spending thousands on your program.

I have done all I can to try to inform you of a huge problem that you guys have. I cannot think what else to do for you. You should hypothesise the possibility that I am right and not just awkward. Really!. Do it, just hypothesise that I am actually correct! Talk to the boss, "What if he's right?". This is a classic case of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing.

Let's just say I am right. what are the implications if I am actually right all along? Not good are they? Get a second opinion for everybody's sake. This is not a complex issue!

You should have an indepenent expert look into this seeing as it is going to become public now, you should not be asking me to test your systems again.

Kind regards

Andy xxxxx
    Posters.co.uk

Thanks for your email. We believe our tracking systems are working fine. You are welcome to test them again if you like.

Regards,

Angry allposters steals
    aLLposters

Bobcat, what we can to do? Whether there is alternative affiliate program?

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat View Post

Broken Tracking - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

HI Stephanie

1) Fraudulent or

Kind regards

Andy xxxxx
    Posters.co.uk

Regards,

Usually one gets the response "we believe our tracking is working" or something to that effect.

Well after trying to email them again I and no response I am convinced not only is their tracking broken but so is the Allposters affiliate program! Scam I'm not sure but something is definitely broken with their affiliate program.

One has to wonder if an affiliate program can not take care of their affiliates needs it does not instill confidence that they can take care of the customers that we send them!

allposteres not tracking affiliate sales
    I have been an affiliate of Allposters since 2002 and they used to be an excellent affiliate program. About two years ago the linkbuilder for poster stores stopped working correctly. After sending emails to for almost a year with no response I finally accepted that they were not going to fix it. Even though the linkbuilder did not work right they were still tracking sales from my web site. I am not sure the date, but sometime this year it became obvious to me that they no longer track the sales from my site. They will not answer my emails so I don't know what do about it. I want posters on my site. I have tried to find a different poster company but there does not seem to be a good replacement. Does anyone on this list know of one?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread