ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Copture Betta Tester?
    I sent an email to Carolyn yesterday and I'm sure she will get back to me but I thought I would post here as well. I'm now seeing an image since I emailed her but when I enter the correct letters I still can't get in?

I have not been able to enter the ShareASale website anymore for several days. Actually I can't do anything at all, even check my stats as now I get a message as soon as I login as below:

"Wow, you've been busy! We need to make sure that you are a human, and not a bot or script. Please type the word you see in the image below into the box to continue."

Below that I see a placeholder for an image but nothing shows up even after refreshing the page etc. Obviously I'm meant to see an image and then enter the words but I can't enter anything as I can't see the image. Update: Image now shows up but letters don't work if I enter them

What's going on here?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Have you tried clearing your cache and/or cookies? If possible, you might also try on a different computer. Or, if using DSL or CableModem with a dynamically assigned IP addy (which most of them are), try re-booting the modem. Turn it off for a minute or so and you will likely get a new IP when it restarts.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Have you tried clearing your cache and/or cookies? If possible, you might also try on a different computer. Or, if using DSL or CableModem with a dynamically assigned IP addy (which most of them are), try re-booting the modem. Turn it off for a minute or so and you will likely get a new IP when it restarts.
    Yes I cleared cache & cookies. I just logged in now and the captcha image is now working so it means I can get in now but still, I don't want to have to do this each time I log in.

I'm traveling through Asia at the moment, currently in the Philippines. The Internet service I have is extremely slow and it assigns a new IP each time I get online (dynamic IP). But I have been using it for over 2 months without this happening so I don't know why I'm currently getting this captcha presented to me?

I don't know why Carolyn or anyone SAS have not got back to me either?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread