Information needed for this merchant
    Good day,

I'm promoting birdlandmusic.net (SAS) on couple of my websites and have a few questions, would appreciate your input. I posted a couple of links on few articles to test drive this merchant but so far none of the clicks (520 clicks) have converted to a sale. Have sent these 500+ clicks over a span of 20 days but none of them converted. Is this merchant converting for anyone?

Would appreciate your input.

Regards,
    Adarsh.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Could be a lot of window shoppers. To help your sales, perhaps join ebay's program and then create ebay product links for each product listed. So on your current product page add an ebay link to that same product. This will give visitors something to compare, and your probability of converting a sale with this merchant (or ebay) increases tenfold or more. If the price on ebay is higher, they are much more likely to buy through this merchant. Otherwise, you at least have a good shot at an ebay commission. You might even look at adding another one or two merchants that would allow you to post additional product links as well, if available.

When people are buying a $200+ item, they like to look at least 3 different listings of the same item to get a good deal. At least I do.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Hello Cheesehead,

Thanks for the info. Just that I'm from India and eBay is no longer a solution for Indian affiliates. I agree that people will explore a little before they purchase an expensive item.

The reason I asked about this merchant is that I wish to know if it is safe to promote this merchant or not, so was trying to get some input from affiliates who have had any experience promoting this merchant. There are alternatives but for that I will have to go searching on other networks, I wish to promote SAS merchants. The other options could be Guitar Center, Musician's Friend, etc. But those are on CJ.

Let's see if someone promoting Birdlandmusic.net finds this thread and answers my question(s).

Appreciate your input.

Regards,
    Adarsh.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread