So i was THINKING of making a hub
    I design and code sites for other poeple and only own a few myself i wanted to know if marketing with various related afilates if it would convert the way im think i want to make over 20 sites blogs forums etc and place as many ads as possible which are related? and have landing pages for all the ads they click?

How the conversions will be depends on how good your sites are. Placing ads on the sites does not guarantee that visitors will click on them or buy after clicking on them. The sites' content should provide value and give visitors reasons/motivation/encouragement to click on the ads but at the same time not be spammy.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Thanks
    I was thinking of that keeping the niches and aff market content related and not too many ads just enough not to seem like the website is soley for that i plan to keep alot of readers and regular subscribers. The advice is very helpful.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Often the only way to know is to try and then watch the stats. Perhaps start with one or two sites and observe what happens.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Sounds like you know how to make sites and place ads on them, but do you have a plan for how you would get traffic to your sites?

This is often the hardest part for most people.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Quote Originally Posted by OICUAM2 View Post

This is often the hardest part for most people.
    Good thing it's not actually hard. It just takes some consistency and dedication. You definitely are going to need a plan to get traffic to your site though.

Travis

Well, "consistency and dedication" is hard for most people.

There also are a lot of people who are consistent and dedicated and still have trouble getting quality traffic.

When you talk about "consistency and dedication" are you primarily talking about content creation?
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Thanks
    I thank all for helping me out. I am going to get traffic with the large amount of vouchers i have as well as ppc and adsense ALso am going to get the main pages mostly home pages pr past 5 and plan on buying over 1000 links or so on smaller sites that have good traffic related to the various niches it seems a bit time consuming but i think it may generate alot of money only thing now is to get the other sites up Thanks all again!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread