Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) June 28, 2004 -- Jayde Online, Inc., an internet-focused publisher of email newsletters and developer of niche and general search engines, and Xblock Software, a leading online security company that targets both end consumers and enterprise markets with its security tools, today announced a strategic partnership incorporating Xblock's spyware scanner tool, X-Cleaner, into the I.E. toolbar offered by Jayde's web search engine, ExactSeek.com. The ExactSeek toolbar offers all the features common to other toolbars such as web search, pop-up blocking, highlighting, and drag and search as well as some less common functions such as Alexa ranking information and one-click spyware scanning and removal.

"We plan to add a number of innovative features to the ExactSeek toolbar in future versions," said Mel Strocen, CEO of Jayde Online. "We believe that web browser toolbars have tremendous potential for providing end users with quick and easy access to useful tools and functions that they otherwise might not use."

ExactSeek plans to offer its free toolbar with spyware scanner across all of its network sites in the coming months and to work with Xblock to provide Internet Explorer users a first line of defense in effective malware detection.

Full Story

Catwoman

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    xBlock is a Nifty Online spyware/Adware detector and removal tool.Place a link to it on your sites

http://www.spywareguide.com/txt_onlinescan.html ...try it for free and you will be amazed!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

It's a very good product indeed. I use it myself and I make pretty good money selling it too. Hear that Brian? LOL

Catwoman

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) June 28, 2004 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH OH The news is out
    All anyone thought of winnipeg was the cold and mosquitoes

Now they may actually think we do things on occasion in the city here

I'm surprised we don't have winter mosquitos yet.. course if we did it wouldn't surprise me

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread