Just thought I would share, been a member since Feburary I believe. So far I have asked more questions than have had answers

Hopefully by the time I reach the next level I will be more of a contributor of good advice! Thank you all for you help over the last few months, feels like this is my second family!

Congrats David, that really is a remarkable accomplishment, and I know how you feel about asking alot of questions. I feel the same way.

Congrats on the Full Member status, Dak142! Nobody should worry about asking a lot of questions. Sometimes I learn so much because of someone's question, and if they hadn't asked it, I might still not know the answer!

Both of you should be warned, however, that somewhere on up the posting list is the dreaded "Super Member" level status. I hated THAT one! Takes forever to work your way through that level, too. (The use of the word "super" reminds me of someone I once knew, it wasn't a pleasant relationship...)

Remember, it's the quality of the posts, not the quantity, that counts...

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:
    Sometimes I learn so much because of someone's question, and if they hadn't asked it, I might still not know the answer! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is so true, I have known unknowns, but also unknown unknowns, occasionally there a unknown known, but overall it's a case of - oh sh*t where was I?????

Yes but you will always be no account until you are bestowed Sh#t Stirrer status!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

WooHoo,
    www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread