Business has been slow for me for the last 4 days. Commission, traffic and clicks are down to only 40-50%.

How is everyone doing for the last 4-5 days?. I am wondering if my stat is normal.

Nope - its not just you - my traffic started to spiral downwards gradually over the last few days and this morning it can't even be classifed as a crawl. I expect we've hit the Christmas Stop.

Abigail

Yesterday was the big drop day for me. Today looks like it will be pretty much the same thing. Looks like traffic is starting to dwindle a bit also for me.

Hopefully the bargain hunters will carry us through the end of the month. I think after all the 12-16 hour days online, this is a good time for me to take a bit of a break and enjoy the Holidays and my family.

Kids are off school for 2 weeks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] . Back hurts, shoulder hurts, wrists hurt. A max of a couple hours a day online until Jan 2nd sounds good right about now. Yup, time for a break! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Me too. this is the third or fourth day of sorry results.

But things will pick up again in January. They always do.

Traffic slowed down a little for 2 days, but sales didn't. Today, today... I am not holding my breathe.

quote:
    Back hurts, shoulder hurts, wrists hurt.

S - T - R - E - T - C - H

Sigh, who am I to tell you this? I ain't doing any better.

Today is the first day in ages that I have experienced such a drastic slowdown.

It's been a great selling season though.

ABW Ambassador
    Today sales from many merchants are death. It smells like a reporting relay since yesterday night.

Fer

I've got slow sales.. maybe it will be quite for a while, people away from their desks and getting too late for xmas delivery

Same here...no sales for the last couple of days. Guess that ppl start hitting the malls for "in person" holiday shopping. But I think they'll be back online if they can't find what they're looking for in the malls.

Yep - Down the tubes!

yesterday - no sales posted - first time in I can't remember how long - for a zip day - I think it might be more than just a consumer slowdown -

MYSTICAL CARIBBEAN LOVELEAF - It's Brought Good Health, Good Luck - and LOVE - to Caribbean People For Years!
    http://www.loveleaf.net

Well it's always a "coincidence" when cj does any sort of updates tracking is not affected but sales never happen.

Let Fear Be Far from All

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Thursday and Friday the action was down by half and yesterday (down 2/3rds) I could hear the air brakes all along my convoy as it pulls into the Christmas Rest Stop. Nonfindable stuff is still moving but even that's slowing down a bit.

I figure it'll be basically idling there in the rest stop until after Christmas. I looked at my reports for last year, though, and the last week of Dec. (between Christmas and New Year's) showed good sales. So after this pit stop there should be another good week for this month, if the pattern holds!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song

I actually came here looking for this thread. Traffic has fallen quite a bit for me as well.

I miss those six extra shopping days we had last year.

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Christmas slowdown is okay, but what is happening to me is even lower than normal!

The days since 19th were slow, but I don't have a single sale for today yet! The traffic is like 20% of normall Non-seasonal traffic!!!

why aren't people buying ANYTHING?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

---
    "Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals" - The Tathagata

quote:
    Originally posted by DaPackster:
    A max of a couple hours a day online until Jan 2nd sounds good right about now.

Yeah, it would be nice, but do really think you can only spend 2 hours a day online? I suspect withdrawl symptoms will be setting in soon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Phew finally the sales are coming in today. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Let Fear Be Far from All

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread