Hi ABW Members,

Does anyone know of a good place to find nice deals on the Hummer H2 in New Jersey? I'm most concerned with the quality of the dealership over the lowest prices.

I'm looking to aquire one,

Thanks a million!
    Kevin

Are there any deals available on a Hummer?

if you can afford Hummer... do you really need a "deal"??
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

My2Cents,

I said not necessarily focusing on the price, I'm looking for anyone in the NJ area that may have had a good experience at a dealership they can recommend that just so happens to stock Hummers.

Can anyone else please help a fellow New Jerseyean out?

I'd much appreciate it,
    Thanks,
    Kevin

I have a request also that I really need help with. I have so much money that I thought I'd buy my own country. It's okay if it's kind of small for now because we can alway build an army and conquer or neighboring nations.

Anyways I don't know NJ very well either. I would try cars.com or some other more appropriate site.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Here's what I'd do if I wanted to know which dealers people in my area liked.

First, I'd determine who in the area sells Hummers. At this point, whether the places are good or not is irrelevant. But you need to know the names of the "candidates."

To determine which candidate is the most popular, I'd drive around and look at license plates.

Dealerships almost always equip cars they sell with a license plate holder with the dealership's name on it.

The more plate holders for a dealership you see, the more popular it is.

You probably won't see many/any Hummers, but if the dealership can sell lots of their more common cars, they're probably pretty good.

There are confounding variables, like local TV ad campaigns, that can cause more sales than would be expected. So to make sure the popularity is warranted, ask some people about their experiences with the candidate dealership. If you see someone getting into a car from XYZ Dealer, just ask a few quick questions about the place ("Were you satisfied? How's their Service department? Etc. etc.)

Of course, sometimes it's not possible to do all of the above when looking to buy a new vehicle. If there's only one dealer with what you want, they get the sale unless their reputation's bad enough that you'd pick a different vehicle instead.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Wow Thank you Leader!

I hope I didn't violate any forum rules by asking a question like this. Leader I can't thank you enough as this advice will serve me well.

I'm 34 years old and alot of dealerships around Jersey are notorious for doing the old reel you in game, at least ones I have done business with in the past, so knowledge is power and getting the most advice before you walk in to do a deal helps out a great deal.

Thanks again Leader & ABW for a great Forum!

Kevin- GO WIRELESS

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread