Help: How can I get a good number of affiliates for my business
    Our business provides online car related services. Right now I am trying to design/suggest an affiliate program to my boss. He wants me to check if websites related to vehicles could be our affiliates where we would pay them a percentage of our profit every time a transaction occurs from their reference. I can't find any such website. Additionally, how can I collect, say about 100 affiliates fast, for our business. How can I achieve this without joining networks like LinkShare or Commision Junction? I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turki View Post
    Our business provides online car related services. Right now I am trying to design/suggest an affiliate program to my boss. He wants me to check if websites related to vehicles could be our affiliates where we would pay them a percentage of our profit every time a transaction occurs from their reference. I can't find any such website. Additionally, how can I collect, say about 100 affiliates fast, for our business. How can I achieve this without joining networks like LinkShare or Commision Junction? I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks
    1. Before you can have any affiliates, you would need to have the affiliate program already setup.

2. If you don't want to use a network for the affiliate program, you must have the necessary tools available to run as an independent merchant, first.

3. Once you have some kind of affiliate program setup, and if you're not using any network, the faster way to try to get some affiliates attention about what you got to offer, it would be to buy an inexpensive add here and see what the affiliates response might be.

See the "free advice for merchants" link in my signature (below).

You're looking for the "free and easy way to fast profits," which doesn't exist (and if it did, why would you expect someone to share it with you?). While no affiliate network will automatically bring you successful relationships with web publishers, a non-network program will be viewed with greater skepticism by publishers. If you aren't willing to allocate in-house staff time to properly set up the affiliate program and recruit publishers, you should look into hiring an "outsourced program manager" (these are folks who manage your affiliate program for you, for a fee; never hire an affiliate network to be your OPM).

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread