Truth or Trouble ??
    Hi. I just wonder that there are a lot of people who wants to share their "secrets" about affiliate marketing. "40k, 1k per day ... etc " is that truth ? Yes, affiliate programs gives us opportunity to earn money but I can't believe to earn thousands of money with affiliate programs. Please tell me if there are some secrets about affiliate. How can you (or they) earn a lot of money?? Is this certain ? If it is possible, I'll order some programs. But as I said, I can't believe.

Quote Originally Posted by cilla View Post
    Being new to AM, I am very appreciative of all the great advice and ideas given in this thread. I am always amazed by people who think they can just sign up for something and be making big money instantly, because it's online. In the real world, these same people would not expect to get a paycheck if they didn't show up for their job or did not do any work. What boss would pay you for that?

If you want to make money, online or offline, you have to do the WORK.
    This is what I found for your Question, http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showt...=79507&page=10 From this page. This is from the page 10 of that thread, if you will start reading from the first page you will find the answer to most of your questions. The best answer IMO to your question can be HARD Work, READ, Learn. This is the only Recipie which will make you successful online.

twikker

15 years and counting
    If you were earning "40k, 1k per day ... etc " would you give away your secrets? Real Affiliate Marketers don't talk about the money they're making and will not tell you how to do it. (They can warn you about what to avoid)
    Most of the people selling tips, ebooks, secrets... about making money in affiliate marketing are just trying to rip you off with outdated information. All the information you need is available for free.
    Now, can you make "40k, 1k per day ... etc " with Affiliate marketing? Sure. But it will not come overnight. It's hard work and you can't buy that in a program.

Absolutely I wouldn't give away. But I saw a lot of ads and I think an instant; is that possible? I agree with you . Nothing can't be earned without working. Thanks for comments

Good question tho..

I think many people assume it is possible to earn $1k a day after 30 days if they just buy or subscribe...

It took me years to figure out what worked for my niche/traffic... and while I do this full-time now, I'm still learning. As someone here once said "affiliate marketing is the hardest easy money you will ever make"

well, its true because affiliate marketing needs more research, more patient, more knowledge to earn easy money I think the hardest thing is "more patient"

and I have one more question..

"where should I start to work?" I'm using the Google Ads to promote but actually I want to know how can I be a real Affiliate Marketer?

It's certainly possible to earn tens of thousands of dollars a month with affiliate marketing, but it's not simple and nobody doing that is going to tell you how. Those selling get rich quick ebooks aren't getting rich by following their own advice - they're getting rich by selling ebooks to suckers.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    It's certainly possible to earn tens of thousands of dollars a month with affiliate marketing, but it's not simple and nobody doing that is going to tell you how. Those selling get rich quick ebooks aren't getting rich by following their own advice - they're getting rich by selling ebooks to suckers.

thank you for information Michael. Actually I dont know; where I should start to Work ? Can you give some advice for working on abestweb.com?

Like Michael said...

It's not easy and an overnight thing....

but a lot of reading on this forum helps, some trial and error and I would be more than happy to discuss some strategies with you and help. That is what I love to do!

Like I always say: this offer is on the table for ANYONE that is looking for ideas or is stuck in a rut. I am here to help. It's rewarding for me to see others succeed. As long as you are willing to put in the work... I am willing to help!

just shoot me an email and we can set something up.

Look forward to it!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

Outsourced Program Manager Azam Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7prdct View Post
    Hi. I just wonder that there are a lot of people who wants to share their "secrets" about affiliate marketing. "40k, 1k per day ... etc " is that truth ? Yes, affiliate programs gives us opportunity to earn money but I can't believe to earn thousands of money with affiliate programs. Please tell me if there are some secrets about affiliate. How can you (or they) earn a lot of money?? Is this certain ? If it is possible, I'll order some programs. But as I said, I can't believe.
    The "secret" is determination, hard work, and persistence; 99% of people don't have the tenacity and therefore every affiliate survey shows that the vast majority of affiliates make next to no money.

It takes a lot of blood, sweat and tears to make a good sum of money from affiliate marketing. I have been doing it, full-time, since 1997 and while do reasonably well now, it's taken years and years of working 100 hour weeks to get to where we are.

Avoid most people who try to sell you products with "the secret" to making easy money online; if there was such a thing I and other affiliates wouldn't have to spend all day on the computer trying to make our bucks.
    [COLOR=Purple]Nadeem, [url="http://www.azam.net/"]Azam Marketing, Inc.[/url]: Award-Winning Affiliate Marketing Results Since 1997
    [/COLOR]

The secret is out there. I've used it. I now wear a money skirt. EarnAMillionADay.com

Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

And who can forget the billion-seller ebook our own BurgerBoy has sold here so successfully??

Not me.
    Generate more fake news.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Here you go:

1. Create 2 pages per week that eventually grab 10 fairly targeted visitors per day. In 52 weeks that is 104 pages times 10 visits = 1040 visits per day.

2. Keep doing this for 5 years. You then have 5200 visitors per day. This can bring in $3000 to $5000 per month. Enough to live on.

Easy? No. Simple? Sort of (if you find the right niche). Does it work? Yes. Systematically building an income through long-term regular contributions has made many a bit of money, even before the internet era.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

One of the last three posts has some excellent advice. If you can figure out which one it is, you've found the secret of success.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    One of the last three posts has some excellent advice. If you can figure out which one it is, you've found the secret of success.
    ONE of the last three posts -- well, now I'm almost offended.

(Seriously -- good job, Cheesehead. It really isn't rocket science, is it? But it definitely ain't easy!!)
    Generate more fake news.

Thanks for advices friends. today, I've started to research about affiliate. I found a Marketing Research Program (market samurai) and I purchased it. I guess I will do this job.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    ONE of the last three posts -- well, now I'm almost offended.
    The other two were quite humorous, though!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

The earnings via affiliate marketing can be endless. For a great many years I worked solely with a very large affiliate marketer, I will not divulge a name, so please do not ask.

But, I can tell you that 6 digits in a month is very attainable, but it takes time. Someone mentioned patience, that is certainly a virtue and it certainly shines through when attempting affiliate marketing in any way, shape, or form.

I will tell you this, at the end of the day, your frustrations must lead you to constructively criticizing your every move, tweaking aspects of your business model that you believe are sound and perfect. Otherwise, you will remain in one spot and never move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickrover View Post
    The earnings via affiliate marketing can be endless. For a great many years I worked solely with a very large affiliate marketer, I will not divulge a name, so please do not ask.

hey there Clickrover. superCool here. nice to meet you.....so...ah...anywayz....what's the name of this very large affiliate marketer? and what is his or her email address? please divulge!!

thanks

I would think that superCool would think that superCool is usually more superCool than trying the desperate direct approach.

Anyway, seems like he was talking in the past tense...

...as most proclaimers of profits usually do.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread