GoDaddy :: Missing Commission :: $8,500 Order
    We need help getting in touch with GoDaddy AM to resolve this issue.

WHAT: GoDaddy Missing Commission on CJ
    WHEN: Monday, May 17, 2010 12:58:12 PM
    ORDER: $8,551.92
    ANNOTATION: We generated $30,000 worth of sales for GoDaddy in the last couple of months and never had any issues until now. Last order of $8,551.92 didn't track in CJ and we need to get in touch with GoDaddy Affiliate Manager to investigate and resolve this issue.

Tried emailing affiliatesATgodaddyDOTcom and Mailing via CJ interface last few days, but for whatever reason didn't get a response yet. Want to reach out to CJ Network forum to see if we can have some one from either CJ Publisher side or GoDaddy get back to us.

Thank you in advance.

What was purchased, and how do you know than an $8500 order went through?

Search for GoDaddy and look over the old threads. There are MANY situations where they don't pay commissions. For instance, if a non-affiliate coupon code is used. I think bulk orders might be excluded as well, but I don't remember.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I have never made commission on domains from GoDaddy. Once in awhile I will make commission on other services. Even with affiliate coupons I still don't get paid. Like Michael said, they don't pay on non-affiliate coupons. So make sure you post the right ones.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Resolved with GoDaddy Affiliate Team via manual transaction credit.

Thank you @Joshua @MichaelColley @ParadigmWilliam for your post
    and most importantly thank you @GoDaddy Affiliate Team.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Glad to hear you had a positive result. Good news like this is always good to hear in the affiliate community.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmWilliam View Post
    Glad to hear you had a positive result. Good news like this is always good to hear in the affiliate community.
    I'm not sure that this is necessarily good news. If the OP had not known about the order they likely wouldn't have received credit. Unfortunately we usually aren't in a position to know when a visitor to our sites place an order. This example, and other posts in this and similar threads scream "YOU'D BE CRAZY TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND RESOURCES PROMOTING GoDaddy".

JMHO

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    I am still baffled by a $8,500+ order at godaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts View Post
    I am still baffled by a $8,500+ order at godaddy.
    I'm still baffled that someone actually got paid by GoDaddy!

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    I'm still baffled that someone actually got paid by GoDaddy! -rematt
    I agree. Affiliate marketing is not about getting a discount from your own purchase.
    This thread shows that some merchants and networks don't haver proper tracking and reporting. Or worse, they only report what they want you to see. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    I'm not sure that this is necessarily good news. If the OP had not known about the order they likely wouldn't have received credit.
    I agree. Anytime I've discovered merchant tracking issues, I've never been satisfied unless they got to the root of the problem, everyone who was affected was compensated, and the problem was fixed. Anything less feels like a hollow victory.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Affiliate Ninja View Post
    We need help getting in touch with GoDaddy AM to resolve this issue.

WHAT: GoDaddy Missing Commission on CJ
    WHEN: Monday, May 17, 2010 12:58:12 PM
    ORDER: $8,551.92
    ANNOTATION: We generated $30,000 worth of sales for GoDaddy in the last couple of months and never had any issues until now. Last order of $8,551.92 didn't track in CJ and we need to get in touch with GoDaddy Affiliate Manager to investigate and resolve this issue.

Tried emailing affiliatesATgodaddyDOTcom and Mailing via CJ interface last few days, but for whatever reason didn't get a response yet. Want to reach out to CJ Network forum to see if we can have some one from either CJ Publisher side or GoDaddy get back to us.

Thank you in advance.
    if you ever think about to replace them with other host like myhosting.com , let me know. I guarantee to answer every email in 24 hours and i promise to resolve any commission related issue quickly.
    Serkan Kutlubay
    myhosting.com - Affiliate Manager
    serkank/[@]/softcom.com
    myhosting: Private Forum, Shareasale, CJ, high commission, parasite free - Join Now!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiliate Ninja View Post
    Resolved with GoDaddy Affiliate Team via manual transaction credit.

Thank you @Joshua @MichaelColley @ParadigmWilliam for your post
    and most importantly thank you @GoDaddy Affiliate Team.

was the transaction posted in another affiliate account?

or wasn't it tracked at all?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread