View Poll Results: What Stupid product should be given away free with every purchase for Father's Day?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gin & Tonic Ice Cube Tray

7 28.00%
  • Alien Golf Balls

4 16.00%
  • Communicate Effectively with Your Father Spray

2 8.00%
  • Grow Your Own 6-Pack

5 20.00%
  • Gun Egg Fryer

3 12.00%
  • Talking GPS Stress Machine

1 4.00%
  • Groovy Lava Lamp Light

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Father's Day Poll

Talking Stupid Father's Day Poll
    For Mother's Day, we didn't give you a choice of the featured product from Stupid.com. But we are changing that for Father's Day. We want your input on what Stupid product we should give away FREE with every purchase. All of these products are really stupid gifts you can give Dad.

The stupid poll will be open until May 31. The winning stupid product will have custom banners created quickly so affiliates can promote it in June for Father's Day. You can click the titles above the picture to visit each landing page in case that helps you choose from these tough contenders.

Here is the bonus. After you vote, tell us what you voted for and why (if you want). If you are an affiliate with Stupid.com on ShareASale, we'll bump your commission 2%. But wait, there's more! Some of you lucky affiliates will actually walk away with the winning product just for keeping this poll alive until May 31.

Here are your choices:

1.Gin & Tonic Ice Cube Tray

2. Alien Golf Balls

3. Communicate Effectively With Your Father Spray

4. Grow You Own 6-Pack

5. Gun Egg Fryer

6. Talking GPS Stress Machine

7. Groovy Lava Lamp Light
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

LOL - I see one I need to buy.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Love it! I see one for my dad...

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I voted for the Gin and Tonic ice cube trays. I think those little Titanics and icebergs are as cute as could be. And we all know with a few gin and tonics, we too could end up sinking. These are so much fun, and would create quite the conversation with guests when they see them in their drinks.

We have a tie so far between the alien golf balls and the gin and tonic ice cube tray. We need more votes!
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Gin & Tonic Ice Cube Tray is pulling ahead. I haven't voted yet. I kinda like the gun egg fryer. Still undecided.
    Greg Hoffman

I went with the Grow-Yer-Own 6-pack. Who wouldn't want a dad with abs of steel, er aluminum?
    Adam Ward, [URL="http://esilverbullet.com"]eSilverBullet[/URL]: software tools for affiliate marketing
    The eSilverBullet [URL="http://esilverbullet.com/blog"]blog[/URL]

Outsourced Program Manager
    The gun egg fryer is a good choice but I went with the Alien Golf Balls myself. Not sure on the compression for them though (if you are a golfer you will understand that last comment). Still would be fun to put into the golf ball wall display next to the Callaway I took off of Will Smith (the Fresh Prince) after he hit into my group.

Regards,
    Chris
    -

Chris Thompson - [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Bordeaux Marketing Group[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Affiliate Program Management[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Online Marketing Strategy[/URL]
    Check us out on our Facebook Fan Page at -
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117[/URL]

I finally voted for the gun egg fryer but it looks like we have a winner on the horizon. We'll see what the vote is over the weekend.
    Greg Hoffman

Stupid Voting Incentives!
    We got this approved today by the merchant!

The next five (5) affiliates that vote and respond on this thread will receive their very own gin and tonic ice cube tray, even if you didn't vote for it! But, you have to be a joined affiliate in the Stupid.com program to be eligible.

Once you vote, send me your phone number and mailing address by email - greg (at) greghoffmanconsulting.com and we'll get it sent out to you as a stupid token of our appreciation.

What do you think about that?
    Greg Hoffman

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    We got this approved today by the merchant!

The next five (5) affiliates that vote and respond on this thread will receive their very own gin and tonic ice cube tray, even if you didn't vote for it! But, you have to be a joined affiliate in the Stupid.com program to be eligible.

Once you vote, send me your phone number and mailing address by email - greg (at) greghoffmanconsulting.com and we'll get it sent out to you as a stupid token of our appreciation.

What do you think about that?
    Should not have been so quick to vote.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Outsourced Program Manager
    Don't worry AffiliateHound you get one. Shoot greg your info and one will be in the mail.
    -

Chris Thompson - [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Bordeaux Marketing Group[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Affiliate Program Management[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Online Marketing Strategy[/URL]
    Check us out on our Facebook Fan Page at -
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thompson - GHC View Post
    Don't worry AffiliateHound you get one. Shoot greg your info and one will be in the mail.
    Thanks Chris, and Greg, and the people at Stupid.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Thanks Chris, and Greg, and the people at Stupid.
    Stupid people!

Ok, so we have 4 left to give away.
    Greg Hoffman

ABW Ambassador
    I was going to vote for "Talking GPS Stress Test", but I'm not sure if it is a good idea to get mad when driving

So I voted for "Groovy Lava Lamp".

Just voted for the Gun Egg Fryer. What better way to share with old Dad than to cook up some rootin' tootin' eggs shaped like a six-gun, while you sit around the old campfire near the wagon train waiting for the sun to come up.

Well, anyhow ...
    Generate more fake news.

Gary, do you want a free gin and tonic ice cube tray? Send me your email.

If yes, I have 2 freebies left!
    Greg Hoffman

Following is a partisan political ad*:

Vote for Communicate Effectively with Your Father Spray

Come on, citizens, isn't this the greatest invention EVER?

Doesn't EVERYONE want to be able to Communicate Effectively with Your Father?

Get out and VOTE!

_____
    *Paid for by the Communicate Effectively with Your Father Spray committee, a non-profit activist group of concerned citizen

The GPS makes me laugh. Classes up any car and will be appreciated by any man who can laugh at himself.

I would love the extra 2% commission :-)

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    I voted for the Lava Lamp but I can see how someone might not think it was totally cool if they were a different crowd.

But I like it.

Their all pretty good really.

3 freebies left still! email me if you want a gin and tonic ice cube tray before the poll is closed. greg (at) greghoffmanconsulting.com
    Greg Hoffman

Ok. We officially have a winner - gin and tonic ice cube tray. We will have banners this week to start the Father's Day promotion. Every purchase on Stupid.com will receive this freebie until Father's Day. It looks like Grow your own 6-pack came in second.

Thank you for all of your votes!
    Greg Hoffman

Chris put the banners were up while I was on vacation!

ShareASale Deal ID: 33921

Here they are:

Greg Hoffman

FYI -- Made my first "Stupid" sale today. It was that famous Gun Egg Fryer I voted for in this poll. LOL!

After taking the poll, I set up a product link for that at my "Life in the Old West" site ("Six-Gun Egg Fryer makes fun Western gift for cooks") and I've gotten a number of visitors to that article/post -- with one buyer today.

Cracked me up!
    Generate more fake news.

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats on your first "Stupid" sale, Gary. Good job!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast